Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair And Expo
US$180
US$153
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

US$131
US$116
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$199
US$170
US$157
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

The Brown Hotel(Louisville)
US$186
US$171
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$258/night.

US$139
US$121
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

US$147
US$132
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

US$217
US$191
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$242/night.

US$133
US$123
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskhardwood floorsstrip mallwaffle houserefrigerator and microwavegreat place to staychurchill downswould stay here againgreat roomhome away from homecoffee makerbusiness tripkellimotelrridryer
Reviewed 15 May 2018

I stay here every year when I travel to Louisville for the annual Show Of Shows, and always stay here with my rabbits. The rooms are clean and comfortable, and the staff is friendly. My only complaint this time; is that there were no first floor rooms available, although I made reservations in advance. Hopefully, I'll have one next year; as I'm already looking forward to my next visit. Two rabbit ears up!!
(\ (\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Deborah G, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair And Expo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your review. We always look forward to seeing you and your bunny! On your next visit I will make sure you have a request in for the first floor. As you know we can not guarantee the first floor but we will do our best to accommodate you. As always its been a pleasure having you as a guest and we look forward to seeing you and your bunny next year.

Debbie Glasgow,

Reviewed 13 May 2018

I've been staying here for work since August /17 ,everyone is great here thanks tonya,brande,and Judy super friendly, always take care of me. Rooms are always clean. I like red roofs so much I stay at them wherever I travel now, and when I'm in Louisville I always stay here.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Deborah G, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair And Expo, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Thank you so much for your review, I am happy to hear that Tonya, Brandi and Judy are always accommodating to you. Our staff always ensures that the rooms are well kept and that our customers are always taken care of. We look forward to seeing you again and thanks for staying with us.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

We travel with our dogs so specifically look for budget class lodging with direct entry to your room from the parking lot. This RRI offered that, room was clean, large, had fridge and microwave. A/C worked, TV worked, shower worked, free WiFi worked. For the price, can’t ask for much more than that. So it served our purpose well. Got a good night’s sleep and went on our way in the a.m. Only drawbacks are all rooms are non-smoking which results in smokers hanging out in the parking lot to smoke. Would definitely stay again if passing through.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us. I'm happy to hear that all of our amenities were accommodating to you. I am sorry to hear about people standing in the parking lot smoking. We do provide smoking areas for guest. If I happen to see any guest smoking in the parking lot I will inform them of our smoking areas. We hope to see you again and thank you so much for staying with us.

Reviewed 11 May 2018

This hotel is reasonably priced and very conveniently located to Churchill Downs, downtown,Louisville and the University of Louisville. The staff goes out of their way to make sure your needs are taken care of. It is one of the best managed hotels I've stayed at. They can handle a crowd at Derby time. The rooms are well kept and the front office has a can do attitude.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for the very nice review. I appreciate you! Yes we are centrally located. You can go most any place in Louisville in 15 minutes or less.The next time you are in town you may want to try The Louisville Slugger Museum or The Louisville Zoo. Both are a lot of fun.

Please come back and visit soon.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

I had the pleasure of meeting kimberle and she was awesome. Her friendly outgoing and let me see what I can do attitude, first made my day better and got me the floor room I needed but suggested a nice place for some good fish.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Deborah G, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair And Expo, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Were glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Kimberle is a great asset to our team. She has been with us for 15 years and always has a smile and a upbeat personality.

We hope to see you soon and on your next visit. Hopefully you can visit the zoo and mega cavern.