All reviews room was clean front desk hardwood floors strip mall waffle house refrigerator and microwave great place to stay churchill downs coffee maker expo center kelli motel rri fairgrounds dryer pillows carpet
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

The room was clean except for the floors; looked like they forgot to vacuum. I didn't realize that the room doors go directly outside. That was a little concerning to me, but it was all ok.
The guy that checked us in, wasn't very friendly; wasn't rude either, just flat.
It was very nice to have a refrigerator and microwave in the room.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Deborah G, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair And Expo, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review. I will be sure to pass this on to the other Red Roof Inn on Preston Hwy. We do not have any males who work our front desk.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

Location was not the best. Sits behind a convenience store and other small retail stores. Staff at front desk was nice but their appearance was less than professional. Room was surprisingly nice. Very, very clean. Loved not having carpeted floors.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for writing a review of the hotel. We do sit behind several restaurants and a gas station. Many of our guest like the convenience of having them in walking distance.

The staff takes pride in offering a clean, comfortable, well maintained room, with friendly customer service.

I am sorry that you thought the staff looked unprofessional. Their uniform is a black polo and black pants. I would appreciate a call at 502-456-2993 so you can describe the person to me and I can address the situation.

Please come back and visit soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

The rooms are on the lower end of the spectrum. You aren't paying much so you don't get much. The room was clean and that about all I can say about it. Some time around midnight some people checked-in to the room next door and were slamming doors and running up and down stairs for the next couple of hours.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Deborah G, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair And Expo, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I am glad to hear that you found the room to be clean and a good value.

I am so sorry that another guest was not very considerate. If you ever have an issue staying here please dial 0 and we will take care of the issue immediately.

I hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you better in the future.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

The hotel is a standard hotel but it is super clean and the staff is extremely friendly Kelli at the front desk has a smile that can easily light up a room. When I'm in Louisville I choose to stay at this location over other hotels because of the staff and wonderful customer service I receive.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Deborah G, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair And Expo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

Thank you so much for the very nice review. We take great pride in offering a clean, comfortable, well maintained room at a reasonable rate.

Kelli is a joy to have. She has been working here since she was 16 years old. She has a passion for service and it shows in her smile.

Please come back and see us soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

I stayed a couple of Red Roof's in Kentucky and this one was also very good and staff again always helpful and polite. Checking In was just a few minutes and then I was on my way. The room though small (as you expect) was comfortable and clean. A/C worked fine and the shower had hot water. That's all I need. Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank JamesA546
Deborah G, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair And Expo, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2017

Thank you so much for writing a nice review. We appreciate you. We take pride in offering a clean, comfortable, well maintained room at a reasonable rate. The staff enjoys sharing their knowledge of the city and love to help our guest have an enjoyable time when visiting.

Come back and see us soon.