“Always A Good Place To Stay”

Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair And Expo
Ranked #26 of 97 Hotels in Louisville
Reviewed 16 September 2011

I almost always stay here while I am in Louisville every year for a miltary antique show. The Red Roof Inn is always a good place to stay, and this location is proof of that. Clean, good service, and no problem for my pet rabbits. I'm looking forward to my next stay.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair And Expo

Reviewed 5 September 2011

We stayed overnight at the red roof inn on a hotdogs special rate of around $45. This was an adequate price I felt. Beds were comfortable enough and bed-bug free, bathroom tiny but with VERY good water pressure, and free parking was a plus.
On the negative side - we were given a non-smoking room that definitely smelt like a smoker had been there. And it is quite a way away from downtown Louisville.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 5 September 2011

We've been traveling for over a month, and in all honesty, with a variety of price ranges, this was the best place that we stayed (not to mention actually the cheapest). The front desk was awesome (Rebecca), the room was incredibly clean and new, and again, the price was downright cheap. This was our first time staying at a Red Roof, but from hereon out we'll be looking for them. Thanks.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2011

I have been staying here since 1994. I tried other hotels in the area including other Red Roof hotels. NONE have treated me like FAMILY as the people here at "THE ROOF".
Debbie, Judy, Kelly Kimberely and Tonya heve been here since I have been staying here.
They ARE part of my FAMILY now. I will be retireing 30 Sept 2011, and I am going to miss
them ALOT. My job keeps me on the road 5 days a week and I travel 9 states...I know how I am treated at other motels and chains. There is NOTHING like coming home to
Room 109 at THE ROOF. Thank you for keeping GREAT people like the entire staff here.

Sincerely heart felt THANK YOU
Fred S. Keith

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 August 2011

I travel this area on business frequently and strongly recommend this hotel. The staff is always friendly and courteous. The location is very accessible to the expressway, resturants and retail stores. The rooms are clean as well as the surrounding grounds. I will return here.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business