See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 January 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8Louisville, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Louisville/Expo Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2018

Reviewed 17 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8Louisville, webmaster at Super 8 by Wyndham Louisville/Expo Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Reviewed 9 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8Louisville, webmaster at Super 8 by Wyndham Louisville/Expo Center, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Reviewed 3 November 2017

We checked in late. Front desk attendant was rude and not helpful. Even though I used my credit card and my Wyndham Rewards, he booked it in my fiancees name. Then in the morning, when we went to the breakfast room, he grabbed stuff literally out my hand and said they were closed. That I can have an apple. Even though there was still 20 minutes to spare. Then we specifically requested a late check out at noon since we got in late, they sent the housekeeper at 10:45 and we denied. So he decided to stand outside our door for the next 20 minutes until we decided to just check out. On the bright side, the morning clerk was friendly and had an excellent attitude and was friendly.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8Louisville, Webmaster at Super 8 by Wyndham Louisville/Expo Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Dear Guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such candid feedback of your stay.
I am very sorry to hear that your stay did not meet expectations. I will share your comments appropriately with our team.

Thank you again.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 23 October 2017

OK place for the $, Staff nice, free buffet was good but when i first open door of my room the smell about knocked be back out of the Rm. The only thing that saved my stay is that I could open the window. I would have asked for another room but place was full.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8Louisville, Webmaster at Super 8 by Wyndham Louisville/Expo Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your feedback.I'm sorry that we couldn’t completely satisfy you.I apologize.we will continue to improve our services and infrastructures.We look forward for your visit again.

Hotel Manager