1,117 results
All reviews free shuttle shuttle service within walking distance room was clean front desk staff street noise yum center convention center complimentary breakfast convenient location staff was very friendly and helpful bathroom door oatmeal would stay here again indoor pool very nice hotel the breakfast area
Reviewed 9 October 2018

I was in town for a security conference, while away at the conference for the day, when I came back in the evening to drop my books off from the training I went to I came back to my door being open with over $10,000 worth of electronics that belonged to me left unlocked in the room. The housekeeping had cleaned the room and left the door ajar, if your doors don't close 100% on their own and stay wedged opened to the point where you have to pull them closed to latch them, then housekeeping should know this and do so. When I told the front desk, I was just given a "sorry, won't happen again." I paid over a thousand dollars to stay in this hotel, I feel like my security and privacy was put at risk and barely got a sorry after about 5 minutes of excuses and the front desk looking in the computer to see who went in my room. I don't care who was in my room, I want to feel like my security isn't at risk when I am away from home and at this Hampton in, I definitely did not feel that way. I hope I never have to stay in this hotel again. Who will make this right? Apparently, the staff on site didn't. I didn't hear about the 100% guarantee while I was having issues that no one resolved.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mindy W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we strive to provide gracious, engaging and caring service and try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 6 October 2018

This hotel was nice but too close to the fire station. We got woken up many times during the night. The breakfast was good and the hotel staff was very friendly. Front desk recommended places to go. Overall ok for the price

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found your stay to your liking. We strive to provide gracious, engaging and caring service and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

The hotel is old and smells like it. The rooms are dated. The hotel did not have any king beds. The air conditioning unit was so loud I had to turn it off to get any sleep. The bathroom was so small I could touch the bathroom wall and mirror with my arms outstretched. The employees were friendly, but that hotel doesn’t give them much to work with.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mindy W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Reviewed 26 September 2018

The hotel was clean & the location was pretty good. But overall, just average. We could not close the outer curtains in our room, the track for them didn't go that far, so all of the parking lot & city lights were quite bright in our room. We would most likely choose to upgrade hotel's next time we are in the area. I will say, the staff was very friendly, & quite helpful.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Dear EBC23,

Thank you for staying with us. We are so happy you received friendly service from our staff, but we apologize for the curtains not closing fully in your room. We’ve addressed this with our maintenance team. If you return to our area, we hope you’ll stay with us again.

Reviewed 26 September 2018

We stayed at Hampton Downtown Louisville for a music festival. The rooms were clean and staff friendly. There was noise from emergency vehicles which did wake us up several times. We are big breakfast fans and the breakfast was not as good as times we have stayed here in the past.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family