Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown
US$165
US$153
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

US$199
US$169
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$217/night.

US$170
US$157
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

US$150
GardenInn.com
US$131
US$122
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

The Brown Hotel(Louisville)
US$186
US$171
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$259/night.

Louisville Marriott East(Louisville)
US$184
US$169
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$206/night.

US$147
US$132
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

US$133
US$123
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

US$207
Travelocity
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$241/night.

1,067 results
All reviewsfree shuttlejewish hospitalwithin walking distanceshuttle serviceroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastyum centerfront desk staffconvention centerstaff was very friendly and helpfulbathroom dooroatmealwould stay here againconvenient locationbreakfast staffindoor poolvery nice hotel
Reviewed 1 December 2011

This is the second time within four weeks that a Hilton Hotel gave my room away! When I stepped up to the counter to check in, I was told "sorry, but were overbooked and your room is no longer available!" Apparently, guaranteeing a room at a Hilton property with a major credit card (along with being a HHonors member) is not much of a guarantee!! I simply can't believe it!!!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Bob G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2011

Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I sincerely apologize for the problem you encountered at our hotel that resulted in your relocation to a different hotel. Without knowing the exact date of this occurence, I am unable to tell exactly what happened in your case. Please contact me directly at 502-585-2200 and I would be more than happy to look into this.

Bob Gigliotti

Reviewed 13 November 2011

My room was great, pool was nice and breakfast was okay. You can walk to most of the "sites" -- sports and historic.

Room Tip: Very small -- only one station
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 November 2011

During a recent family of 4 trip to Louisville, our experience at the Hampton Inn was terribly disappointing. Prior to our arrival I called to confirm our reservation, explain that we would be arriving late and request a crib for my 8 mth old. Upon arrival at 9pm I was told that my room had been given away and that all they could do with give us a tiny room with one queen bed and there were no longer any cribs available. Due to a busy weekend in Louisville, we had no other options for finding a hotel. I requested additional pillows and blankets to be sent to the room that took two hours to arrive. I requested to speak with the hotel manager - it took 2 hours for the manager to finally call who only offered to comp the room. The room was hardly big enough for one queen bed, there was no soap for the shower. Overall a horrible experience

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank 825Jmom
Reviewed 29 October 2011

We stayed at the Hampton Inn during a very busy weekend in Louisville. The staff was both attentive and pleasant. The Inn is located in an area accessible to major roadways if you're driving and to public transportation if needed. There is a limited shuttle service available as well. Many of the area attractions are nearby as are medical centers and the University of Louisville.
The hotel is clean, bright and cheerful. The complimentary breakfast was well attended though I can speak only for the coffee which was free-flowing 24 hours a day and I recommend the "robust" decanter as the regular repeatedly was too watered down for my taste.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 October 2011

Exemplary service received from Jason - many hotel staff smile and act nice, but Jason is sincerely attentive and helpful. In 11 years of business travel I've never met a hotel staffer that put out the effort he did, without coming across as anything other than interested in making my stay painless. Felt like I had a personal assistant!

Rest of the staff were also very helpful, including lending a tape gun to help me with a shipment of boxes for UPS pickup, calling taxis for me, and offering the free shuttle to drop off/pick up from restaurants. Made me think the management is doing something right, great staff!

Only complaint at this location is the street noise (stayed on 3rd floor) - lots of sirens in the night. I read here that the higher floors are quieter...will try next time.

Room Tip: 3rd floor facing street was noisy - sirens in the night.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business