All reviews nulu area signature scent on site parking marriott brand bathroom sink front desk stayed here for nights would stay here again oatmeal nice stay within walking distance gentrification lobby property unseasoned valet elevator
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Along with the hotel being extremely beautiful and clean, Joseph, front desk, provided The Best customer service and food recommendations. He made the experience 5 stars. Oh and....The beds were very comfortable as I am extremely picky.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank ShonDi
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at AC Hotel Louisville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Dear ShonDi,

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. It is wonderful to know that you found our rooms comfortable and our staff friendly. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 8 October 2018

We wanted to stay in the NULU area for a weekend getaway & this new hotel fit our needs perfectly! The staff was exceptional and we thoroughly enjoyed our visit! We will definitely be back & have shared the experience with others already.

Room tip: I would think a room not facing the main street would probably be quieter.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Linda T
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at AC Hotel Louisville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Dear Linda T,

We appreciate your review and recommendation. I'm delighted to know you found your stay top notch. Please find a reason to visit us again soon.

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

First time at AC, everything was awesome! Lobby and bar were good. Recommendations for dinner were great. Very helpful with directions. We had a very nice time Thanks to Sean and his staff! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Betty S

Dear Betty S,

Thank you for your thoughtful review. I appreciate you choosing us while in the area. It is reflections like yours which allow us to serve our guests better. Look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

My experience at this hotel was wonderful! At check in David was so helpful! There was 2 couples and he went above and beyond to make sure our rooms were perfect!!! Definitely would recommend this place not only was it clean, up to date, great amenities, but especially for the tremendous customer service! Thanks David for making our getaway great!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Curiosity612738

Dear Curiosity612738,

Thanks so much for your review and recommendation! We appreciate hearing from you and are glad to know you enjoyed your stay and the level of service we provide. Thank you especially for recognizing the staff, I will be sure to share your kind comments. We look forward to seeing you on a return trip.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

Earlier in 2018 my wife and I stayed in Cincinnati at the newly opened AC Hotel there and it was phenomenal. Reserved these rooms in Louisville for business purposes to entertain some top customers. Arrived about 30 minutes past check in time, around 3:30 pm. The lobby was full of people, tried to check in and was told the rooms were not ready. I was understanding for about an hour...had reserved two rooms and only one was ready. Waited another hour for the other room. For our inconvenience we were offered a free drink at the bar...really?? This was ridiculous, if you're not in sales and don't typically entertain customers then this isn't a big deal. I'm a huge fan of Marriott and all their hotels but the level of service and concern was pathetic. I was embarrassed. After trying to make the best of it, my customer went to the bar once it opened. Keep in mind the bar manager had noticed we were sitting waiting for rooms for a while. My customer had misplaced his drink ticket and asked the bar tender for a drink, she made him walk back to the desk for another ticket! How about a little salesman ship when a lobby full of people are not being served properly!! Lack of attention, and lack of concern from all staff members. I will not stay at this hotel again. Please be careful when making reservations at this hotel and staying. I see some great reviews for the same weekend so I hope ours was a fluke, but it was a grand fluke at that. Very poor service from a high service hotel chain, very disappointing! Once the check in ordeal was done we went about the evening. My wife and I were happy to spend an evening away from our 1 year old as those are few and far between. 7 am the next morning the party started in the room next to us, I thought they were in the same room, loud, I could here every word and laugh between the guests. I don't blame the guests for being loud because they weren't. The walls must be paper thin. We really tried to rally and make the best of this stay but it just kept getting worse. Really bad experience, very disappointing!

Room tip: Choose another hotel just to be safe.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at AC Hotel Louisville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Dear cwarr2018,

We sincerely regret your experience. I apologize that we did not have a room ready for your arrival. This is not up to our standards and we are constantly working on improving the quality of service provided; I hope that you will give us another opportunity to provide you with the exceptional stay you've come to expect from our brand. Again, my sincere apologies for any stress we caused and thank you for taking the time to write.