All reviews covered parking reasonable rates great location hot breakfast within easy walking distance lovely hotel lobby area business trip a wonderful stay evening reception great room clean hotel king bed enjoyed our stay would definitely stay here again recommend this hotel free breakfast
Reviewed 2 October 2018

We were here on Church Business. The United Pentecostal Churches Internatio9nal has an annual General Conference and this year it was held in Louisville, Kentucky. I am a very satisfied Hilton Honors Member who thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Homewood Suites - Downtown Louisville!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Ellyn D, Assistant General Manger at Homewood Suites by Hilton Louisville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Thank you for the 5 STAR review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us!

Reviewed 2 October 2018

The customer service was the best I ever had at a Hilton Group Hotel. The staff is friendly and accommodating.
The rooms clean and comfortable. We had a wonderful experience from check in to check out.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am so glad that you had such a great experience with our staff! We look forward to welcoming you home again soon!

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Great service! Rooms and service was amazing and the breakfasts team was fantastic! The rooms were spacious and extremely clean. Staff went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable. Rates were also very reasonable,would definitely recommend staying.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Ellyn D, Assistant General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Louisville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Thank you for the wonderful review! I'm glad to hear you had such a great experience with our staff. We look forward to welcoming you home again soon!

Reviewed 1 October 2018

This hotel is within easy walking distance of convention center. We used the valet service. Andre, Miles and Nia were awesome and made our stay top notch! They were totally on their ‘A’ game! I would definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am so glad that you had such a great experience with our staff! I'll be sure to tell Andre', Miles, and Nia that you mentioned them. We look forward to welcoming you home again soon!

Reviewed 29 September 2018

I have never stayed at Homewood Suites in Louisville but it was recommended by the company I work for. I was extremely pleased with everything they had to offer. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and comfortable. And, the complimentary social events offered in the lobby every evening was a perfect way to relax with a little food and a glass of wine or beer. Very nice. I highly recommend Homewood Suites.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate your feedback and hope you visit again soon!