“Tasty lunch!”

The Joy Luck - East End
Reserve with OpenTable
The Joy Luck - East End is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #398 of 1,994 Restaurants in Louisville
Reviewed 20 August 2018

We tried Joy Luck for the first time today. It was really good! My wife and I love our egg rolls and they did not disappoint. The only negative is there isn’t much meat in the dishes. However, each was tasty and we were satisfied. We noticed that there were several gluten-free options available which is rare for a Chinese restaurant - Kudos to Joy Luck for that!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I have yet to find a bad dish on the menu, and their drinks compliment their food choices. The shot and beer option was intriguing.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

Had the lettuce wraps from the happy hour menu on April 2. Ample portion, nicely seasoned, but thought the choice of small lettuce leaves (iceberg as I recall) was a little unusual. The "pot luck" menu feature is a great idea and one of my dinner companions put together an entree from that, Wasn't the best Asian/fusion food I've ever had but not the worst, either. Nice that this dining option exists in an area riddled with franchises.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Got a last minute baby sitter for Valentine's day and quickly got a table. Ordered steamed dumplings which were a bit clunky and my husband got a spring roll which faired on the greasy side. His sizzling beef was tender and delicious but was a smaller portion. I, on the other hand, ordered shrimp which were mediocre at best but the portion size was huge. Service excellent.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

If nothing else, get the spicy wontons. One of the owners took time to show us how they eat them with rice and broth in Vietnam. Joy Luck is a great blend of familiar dishes (orange chicken, etc) and authentic Vietnamese for those who are a little more adventurous.