All reviews in house restaurant meeting room attended a conference small fridge modern hotel conference center an upgrade room was clean two nights pleasant stay home away from home housekeeping staff checking in business trip hot tub great place to stay kyle
Reviewed 25 September 2018

Hotel staff very friendly. Banquet director(Angie), restaurant workers, especially helpful and courteous. In general, the hotel was a very pleasant place to be. Mike, the shuttle driver was very prompt and helpful.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AaronW2719, Manager at Holiday Inn Louisville East - Hurstbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! I am thrilled that you had an enjoyable reunion this year.

I will make sure to pass along this wonderful review to every staff member you mentioned.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

In the past few years this matured facility has undergone a multi-million dollar renovation and the parking lot has been totally repaved in the last year. The common spaces are contemporary and bright and the rooms are more traditional but well appointed and comfortable. The bedding made for a good nights sleep too! Great food in the restaurant for Breakfast and dinner too with a nice hotel bar just around the corner from the restaurant.

Room Tip: The King business suite is a nice larger room with a sitting area. Check for the rate with breakfast since it's usually just $10 more!
Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for writing us a review and thank you for staying with us through our renovation process.

I am so glad to hear you've enjoyed our more modern and updated facilities.

Safe travels and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Very good and secure parking. Walking distance to dining and shopping and short drive to big box stores. We were at the Holiday Inn Louisville East-Hurstbourne for a Navy reunion and the staff had no problem taking care of our needs.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AaronW2719, Manager at Holiday Inn Louisville East - Hurstbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Dear Mamitt,

Thank you for your review!

I am so thrilled to see that the staff was able to take care of you and your group while you stayed with us. I hope your reunion was an enjoyable one and we hope to see your group again in the future.

Reviewed 14 September 2018

Very nice, renovated Holiday Inn. Has convention facilities on site; on a different occasion I have been in the convention portion and it is well appointed.
On this particular occasion I was staying for business and while I had been there the week previous, I was surprised that the lady behind the desk, Jennifer, remembered me and welcomed me back. she went out of her way to help me with a small problem I had on the bill. Other staff were super helpful and nice as well. I will be going back to this facility as it is convenient to meetings, but the wonderful treatment by all who work there will keep me coming back.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
AaronW2719, Manager at Holiday Inn Louisville East - Hurstbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2018

Dear Debbie R.

We are so happy to hear the wonderful things you've written about our staff! Our goal here is to provide the best possible customer service to our guests that we can, so it is always great to see reviews that highlight our staff! Thank you again for this detailed review and thank you for your continued patronage of our hotel!

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel is nice enough but my check in experience was made horrific by an immature, inexperienced and not too intelligent in the ways of customer service manager. What I experienced should not and did not have to happen.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Thank Dr. Linda B
AaronW2719, Manager at Holiday Inn Louisville East - Hurstbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Dear Linda B.

We apologize for any inconveniences you may have encountered during your stay. We pride ourselves on doing everything we can to make our guests stay as easy and enjoyable as possible. In regards to this specific incident, we sincerely apologize for your room being unavailable for your early check in and hope to regain your business in the future!