“Great Stay, Great Guest Service!”

Comfort Inn Louisville
Ranked #51 of 95 Hotels in Louisville
Nashville, Tn
“Great Stay, Great Guest Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2012

This is the second time we've stayed at the relatively new Comfort Inn on Dixie Hgwy. Very, very nice hotel, staff just over the top. Room was huge, nice flat screen TV, loveseat, VERY clean with none of that nasty lingering cleaner spray that you so often get in hotels. Just fresh, clean air.
Bed was super comfy with lush bedding. The breakfast was more than expected with the usual continental fare plus waffles, plus sausages, and scrambled eggs. Great plus to the stay.
I have family in Louisville, so we will definitely be staying at this property again. We travel a lot and have seen the good, the bad and the ugly - this one is definitely a good choice!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Golden Valley, MN
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2011

I guess I should learn that a COmfort Inn is basically a Travelodge with a (somewhat) nicer name- rooms are serviceable, mostly clean, adequate breakfast. But I was accompanying my father on an Honor Flight to Washington, DC, and this was one of the closest properties to Stadiford Field, and recommended by Bluegrass Honor Flights. Owing to our early departure for DC (and return to MSP the next AM), no experience with this particular breakfast offering but looked to be pretty standard. Room was mostly clean (mystery stains on the bathroom floor that could have been from my own shoes but...?) Staff was very efficient, though, making a special effort to get us to the airport early for the Honor Flight (6 AM) and for my return flight the next morning (also 6 AM), 1 hour ealrier than the advertised availability for their shuttle.
As a Gold Ambassador with Priority Club/ Intercontinental, this wasn't quite up to the standard I'm accustomed to, but both my parents were pleased with it and it was convenient.

Room Tip: CHoose away from the parking lot, if possible- curtains don't close completely so parking lot li...
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank gregdane
Houston, Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2011

The room smelled of stale cigarettes andI was in a non smoking room.. Even the spray they gave me did not help. I ended up moving to another hotel in a safer area too.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
Orchard Park, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2011

The hotel rooms were very clean and updated. Beds were comfortable and the bathroom was clean. I did also find that the hallway did smell a bit musty/maybe smoky.... but it was a non-smoking floor. There was no untoward activity in the parking lot that I saw, although after reading the reviews we were careful to park under a light and in front of the main door. My husband wanted to use the hot tub but it was full of kids and after observing a mother ignoring her child that was pleading "Mom, I have to go to the bathroom" while the child was in the pool, he removed himself from the place. Can't tell you more about the pool than that. We used a coupon from the coupon books that are at the welcome centers on the interstate and received the deal as advertised. The staff was very pleasant and also pleased to know that we found the hotel through the coupon book but made our decision based on trip advisor.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2011

Stayed here based on the trip advisor rankings. When I got my room it was a non-smoking room but at the end of a hallway of all smoking rooms. NoT an issue if you mind the lingering smell of cigarettes but a deal breaker for me.

• Stayed October 2011