All reviewsoutdoor mallsleep numberfront deskshopping and restaurantsgreat place to stayroom was cleanexcellent stayhotel is locatedwithin walking distancehot tubbreakfast buffetwould stay here againvery nice hoteleasy accessfitness centerbusiness trippaddock
Reviewed 12 May 2018

After a long stressful drive from Hot Springs, AR, my husband and I had stopped for the night at this Hilton Garden Inn before we headed home to OH for the final leg of our journey. We had run into traffic snafus along the way as well as a tire problem. This hotel was a welcome respite from our travels. It is very clean and appears to either have been updated recently or is new, not sure. Very nice. The beds were sleep number beds of a sort. I don't sleep well in hotels but I passed a good night here. The bathroom was clean and pleasant. And although we were across from the elevators and ice machine in room 501, the room was quiet. Possibly my only concern was that the A/C was a bit noisy. We had breakfast in the morning at the hotel and did pay separately for it as we had not bought a package. We were seated and served by Christina who was very kind and quick with the coffee! Our eggs, my husband had an omelet, and I had poached eggs, which I dearly wish I could make anyway near how good these were, were prepared by Sean. Both of our breakfast people were very nice. Would stay again in this hotel if I find myself in the Louisville area again which I hope to.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Brian H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Dear Sally S,

We very mush appreciate your time and effort in writing this review. We hope that you will join us again. We will do our best to make sure that you get that same room on your next stay.

Br

Reviewed 9 May 2018

Call early . This place is nice, to have a bar and Gill after a long road trip is nice, no driving is great. The front desk person has such a sexy voice. Even when they were booked full. She called to fine me a room. Not as good as there’s but ok.

Room Tip: It is worth as alway to leave a tip.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brian H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Dear mfsawfiler,

I thank you for your review. On your next stop at our hotel, please pick up one of our "hot date" calendars that inform you of all of the days we anticipate being sold out throughout the calendar year. We hope to see you again.

Louisville Northeast

Reviewed 18 April 2018

This is a somewhat economical and clean facility. The staff that greeted us was very nice. The room itself was clean, both the bathroom and the main area. There wasn't a second sink or a safe in our room. There was a refrigerator, microwave. And Keurig coffee maker. The bathroom could use some TLC asthetic-wise. There was a tad of mild in the corner of the bathtub and the curtain rod had signs of rusting. The beds sort of looked like sleepnumbers but we couldn't find the controls and were too tired to ask how to work the beds. The breakfast cost extra, but the waiting staff and the kitchen staff provided great customer service. We ordered omelets with salsa every day.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Brian H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Dear Ellynbarham,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Northeast. We are responding to your observations by getting in your room for the items you mentioned. I would ask if you could reach out to me either via phone at 502 423 0018 and ask for Brian Hayden, Director of Sales or emailing me at brian.hayden@hilton.com. I would like to get a little more clarification on what you see verses our initial observations. We want to make your experience right.

We hope you will consider staying with us on your next trip to the Louisville Area.

Louisville Northeast at the
Paddock Shops

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this Hilton Garden Inn on my way to Nashville. The hotel is very nice and quiet as well. Staff was great

The only negative was the breakfast as the bacon and sausage in the buffet was burned I did not say anything as I had to get on the road

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear 430kippk,

We thank you for informing us of our over-done breakfast meats. I can assure you that this will be addressed with the Breakfast staff tomorrow morning. If there is any other observations you have with our property, please call me at 502 423 0018 or email at brian.hayden@hilton.com. We hope you will stay with us again on your next trip through the Louisville Area.

Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Northeast
at the Paddock Shops

Reviewed 11 April 2018

Excellent service with great accommodations and staff. Really enjoyed the staff and the breakfast was high quality service and enjoyable. I would definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends who plan to visit the Louisville Kentucky area

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brian H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear lildukehead,

Thank you for your kind review. We use any and all feedback to improve the service for our staff. We hope to see you again on your next trip to the Louisville Area.

Louisville Northeast