All reviews front desk parking garage within walking distance free breakfast basketball game oatmeal yum center adjoining rooms breakfast room slugger museum would stay here again convenient location shuttle service the room was nice staff was very friendly and helpful clean hotel beds were comfortable
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Noisy room on 3rd floor overlooking the AC condensers, which produced a constant hum all night. Reasonably equipped room, slightly worn around the edges. Charge for surface parking was ridiculous, and online cost per night for parking was less than we were charged. The clerk simply shrugged his shoulders and said the website was out of date. I don’t know if there are better local options. This was just barely adequate.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Katie N, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

We hope you can accept our sincerest apologies for our failure to provide a truly flawless guest experience. We take all feedback very seriously, and appreciate you taking the time to share it with us. We don't always share the same perspective as our guests, so we rely on you to assist in our quest for perfection. We certainly hope one of our associates were able to assist in the charges, and if not I encourage you to reach out at your earliest convenience for a resolution. In our efforts to provide an exceptional stay, we would love to hear more about yours and what we could have done differently.

We wish you safe travels and very best regards!

Reviewed 27 September 2018

We were in town for a Medical visit at a nearby hospital when we stayed at this property. We have stayed here several times for this reason and love this Hotel. The facility is very clean and the staff goes above and beyond to help in any way they can. Super friendly! Would definitely recommend this Hotel for anyone staying in Downtown Louisville.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Good Afternoon!

Thank you Thank you Thank you!! Your review was a joy to read and share with the team! As exceptional staff service and hotel cleanliness are the most important factors for us, we were thrilled see we delivered both during your stay! We try to accommodate our hotel visitors as best as we can, as we understand your visits are not stress free. We hope your next visit is simply to explore Louisville! We hope all is well and wish for safe travels home!

Very best regards!

Reviewed 26 September 2018

I stayed at this property recently and everything from minute I walked in to the minute I left was excellent. First I received a free upgrade!! Although there was a fee for parking I was given the option to park off site for a little less but I opted to keep my car with me. The young lady that checked me in Anna had such a beautiful smile and she clearly loves what she does. The second night the fire alarm went off. There was a manager I think her name was Kim she was so calm and collected and very professional. She reassured everyone that everything was ok but we just needed to leave for a bit until the fire dept came. When we were allowed back in she had out free snacks and drinks for us to grab on our way back to our room. She is definitely someone I would want around in case of an emergency. Then at check out the young lady thanked me for staying at the property and even held on to my luggage so I could enjoy the city a little more. I travel pretty frequently and I often encounter people that like what they do. However at Fairfield there is clearly a staff there that LOVES what they do and Anna, Kim and the young lady that checked me out (I didn't catch her name) represent that. I am looking forward to my next visit to Louisville I will certainly be back at Fairfield Inn & Suites!!!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Good Afternoon Lindsay!!

We are so thankful you took the time share your experience with us! We sincerely appreciate the opportunity you gave us to celebrate our staff members! We are certainly glad to have Kim here too :) We are so thrilled that our staff members made such a positive impact during your stay and that you enjoyed your stay, even with the inconvenience of having to evacuate! It is reviews such as yours, that make us proud to do what we do best!

Thank you again, and come back to see us, should your travels bring you back to our favorite City!

Best regards!

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Our grandson had a basketball tournament in Louisville. We stayed at the Fairfield Inn and suites downtown, it was an awesome stay! We have stayed there for the past two years and will continue to stay there whenever we can. The customer service is amazing, its clean, the breakfast food is great, especially when your headed to an event early in the morning! The price is great for the area. you're in walking distance to the river, which is beautiful. especially in the evening! The lights are beautiful along the river!
Pam T.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Pam T

Good Afternoon Pam!

We wanted to take some time today to thank you for your wonderful review! We appreciate your feedback, and are very grateful for your positive comments. We are glad to see you have returned year over year for the baseball tournaments. Nothing makes us happier, or more proud, than to see our guests return! We can't wait to welcome you back next year, when we can provide another flawless guest experience for you and your family!

Safe travels and very best regards!

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

Very clean. Very friendly staff. Asma very big help with needs. Will make sure to stay here again in future. Very close to downtown. Easy parking. Great breakfast. Quiet rooms. Tv had plenty of channels

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Good Morning and Happy Sunday!!!

Thank you SO much for the awesome review!!! As staff exceptional staff service and hotel cleanliness are our biggest priorities here, we were thrilled to read your feedback! Asma is one the newest additions to our team, so your feedback truly has made an incredible impact. Thank you so very much for providing us with this opportunity to celebrate her service!

We can't wait for your next trip to Louisville, when we can attempt to outshine ourselves :) Very best regards, and safe travels!