Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews lisa marie makers mark bourbon trail bed and breakfast absolutely recommend staying here house is beautiful perfect place to stay great stop two nights we've stayed common areas oak bnb relaxation distillery louisville
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 March 2021 via mobile

Great B&B in a quiet town. Breakfast was fabulous, Lisa Marie asked us ahead of time if we had any dietary restrictions and made our breakfast to order. She is very friendly and we had a great time! The property had clean rooms and a nice outdoor sitting area. We will visit again when we return to KY, highly recommend if you are looking for a nice quiet weekend.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lisa Marie Williams, Owner at The Hill House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2021

Shannon & Shawn,
It was such a please meeting you two. Thank you so much for this fabulous review!!! I’m so pleased you enjoyed your stay and I hope you visit with us again very soon.
Cheers,
Lisa Marie

Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

My husband and I wanted a one-night getaway from Louisville, KY. We’d never stayed at a BnB before, so we were a little apprehensive about the experience. Lisa immediately made us feel at home. She was an exceptional hostess—helpful, conversational, and hospitable.

The Hill House is beautiful, well-maintained, and very clean. We want to come back when everything is in bloom! Breakfast was huge and delicious.

We recommend The Hill House to any other first time BnB’ers who are nervous about the BnB experience. We feel confident and comfortable with the BnB experience thanks to Lisa.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lisa Marie Williams, Owner at The Hill House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2021

Kaylee,
Thank you for such a glowing review! I think I’m blushing. I truly enjoyed meeting you guys and look forward to seeing you again in the Spring!
Cheers,
Lisa Marie

Reviewed 18 February 2021 via mobile

I am not sure of the exact number of times we've stayed at The Hill House but it's been alot!! We love it! Our favorite place to stay. And Lisa Marie, well she's the best!!! Everything is just perfect...every.single.time!!!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lisa Marie Williams, Owner at The Hill House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2021

Michele, you know you officially “family” now! I’m looking forward to seeing you guys tomorrow! Thank you for the fabulous review❤️

Reviewed 21 November 2020

The house is beautiful and clean. Food was delicious! Lisa Marie was very kind and helpful in helping us decide what to do and where to eat while we were in the area. Lisa Marie was very personable enjoyed our chats with her.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 4 November 2020

I needed some relaxation after working several very stressful says at work. It had been a while since just my husband and I had a getaway. I wanted to go some place out of town, but not too far. I also could only stay one night, as most locations seem to require two nights when staying on the weekend. This place was perfect. My husband and I built a romantic fire on the patio where we enjoyed lots of grazing types of food we brought with us. The room was extremely comfortable and tastefully decorated. Our bathroom (Oak Room) was so relaxing in the large jetted tub. The breakfast too was very good. I will be back and will recommend this place to anyone.

Date of stay: October 2020