“Nice folks, good donuts”
Review of Master Donuts

Master Donuts
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in London
Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

We found them on trip advisor and pulled up in front as they were about to close. But they waved us in so cheerfully and friendly. They gave us a donut right away just to try it. We chose what we wanted, then they threw in another extra! The donuts had a great flavor and texture. Very good. Go by for good donuts and friendly service.

There are newer reviews for Master Donuts
Reviewed 8 February 2016

I'm diabetic and I can't resist their donuts and pastries. I try to avoid that place, but it just keeps luring me back.

Reviewed 5 July 2015

This is a family owned and operated business and their service is top notch. We have been there for amazing donuts everyday we have been in town and they just opened an ice cream shop (also amazing)! What more can we say ... you will like these donuts, the service and you should stop in.

Been to Master Donuts? Share your experiences!