“Met expectations”

Ramada Lexington North Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #48 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
Reviewed 1 October 2017

Had read previous reviews and was pleasantly surprised. Room was clean and bedding comfortable. The fresh waffles at breakfast were good. The room was huge, but bathroom tiny. Internet connection was poor in evening, but solid in morning. The stay met our needs.

Room Tip: Room 369 was quiet
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Robert H, General Manager at Ramada Lexington North Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Thank you for giving us a positive review score. It is good to know that we met your needs and expectations. Fiber internet is installed to provide faster speed. We need to look into speed in evening. Thank you for your comments. I’m sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your business and positive review.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,111)

Reviewed 1 October 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 30 September 2017

I stayed here as a low-cost alternative for a similar facility where I was conducting a conference. Overall, it was an effective location and the room was serviceable but showed signs of age. The administrative processes went smoothly and they had a average level breakfast available. When in Lexington, I would consider this location if I don't get too upset that it is not in top condition.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Robert H, General Manager at Ramada Lexington North Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such candid feedback of your stay. We thank you for overall positive review. I am very sorry to hear that your stay did not meet expectations. We like to ensure you that all our facility will be renovated soon. We completed lobby reservations and next is guest rooms. We would like to request you to visit us again and check us out.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Main lobby was nice. The people were nice. But I felt relegated to the back forty where my room was located. The hall was dark on my end even though it was lit and it made me very uneasy. When I first went into my room, there was a leftover wash cloth thrown over the shower curtain rail and the terry bath mat folded over the tub edge was very, very damp so it made me wonder how well the room and bathroom had been cleaned. There were no condiments for the tea or coffee, nor even a stir stick.
Once I got past that, the room was just average. I was not fond of having to either drive around to get to the breakfast or take a very long, meandering walk through desolate halls (plural) to get to it. I can't say I felt all that safe while I was there and was always glad to be locked back in my room.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such candid feedback of your stay. I apologize for this negative experience. I will personally supervise that all your complaints are addressed. This is very disappointing to hear, but we hope you give us another chance to make it up to you.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Robert H, General Manager at Ramada Lexington North Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017