US$64
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

US$123
Curio.com
Candlewood Suites Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$81
Hotels.com
Bluegrass Extended Stay Hotel(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$246
Chateau Annette(Lexington)
US$225
1,191 results
All reviewsroom was cleannice staycomplimentary breakfastjoshuainterstate
Reviewed 1 October 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Robert H, General Manager at Ramada Hotel & Conference Center by Wyndham Lexington North, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Reviewed 30 September 2017

I stayed here as a low-cost alternative for a similar facility where I was conducting a conference. Overall, it was an effective location and the room was serviceable but showed signs of age. The administrative processes went smoothly and they had a average level breakfast available. When in Lexington, I would consider this location if I don't get too upset that it is not in top condition.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Robert H, General Manager at Ramada Hotel & Conference Center by Wyndham Lexington North, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such candid feedback of your stay. We thank you for overall positive review. I am very sorry to hear that your stay did not meet expectations. We like to ensure you that all our facility will be renovated soon. We completed lobby reservations and next is guest rooms. We would like to request you to visit us again and check us out.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Main lobby was nice. The people were nice. But I felt relegated to the back forty where my room was located. The hall was dark on my end even though it was lit and it made me very uneasy. When I first went into my room, there was a leftover wash cloth thrown over the shower curtain rail and the terry bath mat folded over the tub edge was very, very damp so it made me wonder how well the room and bathroom had been cleaned. There were no condiments for the tea or coffee, nor even a stir stick.
Once I got past that, the room was just average. I was not fond of having to either drive around to get to the breakfast or take a very long, meandering walk through desolate halls (plural) to get to it. I can't say I felt all that safe while I was there and was always glad to be locked back in my room.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such candid feedback of your stay. I apologize for this negative experience. I will personally supervise that all your complaints are addressed. This is very disappointing to hear, but we hope you give us another chance to make it up to you.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Robert H, General Manager at Ramada Hotel & Conference Center by Wyndham Lexington North, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Robert H, General Manager at Ramada Hotel & Conference Center by Wyndham Lexington North, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017