US$146
US$113
Hyatt.com
Clarion Hotel Conference Center North(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$185
US$64
US$129
Curio.com
US$253
Bluegrass Extended Stay Hotel(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$60
US$122
US$102
Travelocity
US$78
Priceline
All reviewsfloor roombusiness centerone night staycontinental breakfastparking lotlobby
Reviewed 8 September 2017

Lobby at check in appeared clean. Elevator was filthy and had holes in the carpet. Hotel smelled bad and hall carpet was dirty and stained. Room smelled worse. I stayed 3 nights and the pieces of toilet paper and string and used q-tip on floor were still there when I left as was the pair of ear plug on the shower rod and hanger behind the door. Insect was observed running up the wall in the room over and inch long. I travel with a personal pillow and staff tossed it on the floor and left it there. Breakfast area was dirty. Go elsewhere and save yourself the money

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 9 September 2017

Dear Kim,

Parth Patel

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel smelled bad the Room smelled worse! I'm a diamond a late we supposed to get a 2:00 p.m. checkout. Woman call my Room at quarter after 12 demanding I get out of the Room choice didn't do that anymore and that I had lighter front desk never ever ever ever stay here

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 9 September 2017

Harish Patel

A TripAdvisor Member
Plainfield, IL
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

First we couldn't find it, Gps led us to someones hime off the highway! Called to get directions and the women that answered couldn't help us! Upon arrival we go to room and neither of our room keys would open the door. Husband goes back and gets it corrected no go! She comes back and does it, finally works. Get in and go to use restroom, nasty! The bathrub has hair everywhere! It actually looks like someone brushed their hair in it. How they missed it on cleaning is beyond me! On floor even and the toilet was sticky! Called to report it and they did send someone up, he came in with a rag and spray bottle! I guess that is how they clean Hotel rooms!
We went out to dinner and upon returning we saw about six kids and a couple leaving the pool area in swim suits and towels. Looks like they werent staying there. Just came to use the pool! What!? So if you are a guest and want to use it stand in line?!
As far as our sleep , we couldn't. There was some church group or camp staying. I had to call several times as they were running uo and down the halls and SLAMMING doors all night. No regard for other guests. I asked these guests to stop and they did not care. I asked the front desk. Needless to say I am o.e tired guest that paid for a room and got no sleep. What happened to the no one under 18 in a room alone. The chaperones obviously were not supervising these kids . The hotel needed to step in!
Sorry very long rant, but this place failed the other paying guests . There was also food on floors of halls and elevator. Most likely from this group!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 30 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.