US$123
Curio.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

US$148
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

Candlewood Suites Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$98
Bluegrass Extended Stay Hotel(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$61
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$122
US$102
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
US$104
US$73
Priceline
US$253
US$246
Chateau Annette(Lexington)
US$284
All reviewspool towelsexercise roomthe wi fiwafflesnight stayfront desk clerkhot breakfaststaff was friendlyother hotelsindoor poolwould definitely stay here againa great stayfixturescerealgashighwayrepair
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

This place is old and not clean. I normally don't stay in a place like this, but we were looking when it was late, and we were tired. We were heading back home from looking at the Creation Museum and Ark Encounter and wanted to rest. I don't think our room had been vacuumed in weeks, a pin was in the carpet (luckily we didn't step on it), and dirt was in the floor. I felt gross sleeping here. The guy at the front desk was nice, though. He was the part of our stay.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Harry P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

Thank you for the feedback. Please, give us a call to discuss your stay. In your comment you stated the place is old and not clean, I would like to make sure you stayed at our hotel since we are newly renovated hotel. Thank you.
GM.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

While down in Lexington for a couple days, we had to split our stays. We stayed here one night and were not disappointed. The bed and bathrooms were acceptable, clean, and quiet. The pool was nice and didn't have too much chlorine like the prior night's stay. And the breakfast was unusually good! I was a bit surprised. Waffles (blueberry and traditional), scrambled eggs, bacon, yogurt, rolls, and more. And the coffee was good to boot! Overall, it seems clean, cheery, and comfortable! I wouldn't hesitate to return, if/when in the area. Thanks.

Stayed: March 2017

Thank you for staying with us and your time for feedback. We'll see you seen.
GM.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

We checked in to the Quality Inn on Buena Vista in Lexington at 9pm for 1 night. When we got to the room and started getting ready for the next morning we noticed there was no hot water. At that time we also noticed that when we tried to access the internet with the "free wifi" we could only get a "Limited" connection which would not allow us to connect. Went to the front desk and told the staff that there was no hot water and asked to be switched to another room. Moved to a closer room and still no hot water and no internet. Even took my laptop to the lobby to show the person at the desk what was happening with the connection. As we were in the hall I spoke with several other people who had checked in much earlier than us and they told me that they had reported that there was no hot water much earlier before we checked in. The staff should have told us that there was no hot water when we checked in (we would have not not checked in) and that there would not be any for the morning either because the Plumbing contractor was not coming until the morning. My trip was now no shower and no internet. Could not do any of the work I needed to get done and had to go on my way the next day without a shower. I spoke with the General Manager the next morning and he did not seem to understand the inconvenience that the guest were put in. They should have told us at check in and we would have found another local hotel rather than take our money knowing there was not any hot water. He was offering to "slightly discount" the room. That was not acceptable to me.

This hotel has been recently renovated. New bed in the rooms, new carpet and new bath counter tops. Other than that I would say it needs some work. Bathroom was dingy and dirty. My room was not clean. See attached picture of the heating unit that was in the wall under the window.

I would not recommend this hotel largely in part because of the lack of room and bathroom cleanliness and poor management attitude.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Harry P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2017

We apologize for any inconvenience, but unfortunately the we had boiler problems during the night, no way we could foresee it. However I do apologize and please give me a call to discuss, and customer satisfaction is our top priority. GM.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Haven't been to this hotel is years. Looks like it's under new management. Lobby looks amazing. Great spacious rooms. Staff was friendly. Parking lot is very well lit and breakfast has great selection as well. WiFi was super fast so can't complain. My room had fridge and microwave. I would think all rooms would have that.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Thanks! We are glad you enjoyed your stay at our property. GM.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

Everybody so friendly and ready to help at anytime of the day. The rooms are spotless and renovated. Very nice hotel , will come back for sure. I didn't get to enjoy indoor pool and fitness room but they were big and nice. Hot breakfast was perfect.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Rocky S
Harry P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Thank you for staying at our lovely hotel. We appreciate your feedback.