“Bento Box Lunch”
Review of Buddha Lounge

Buddha Lounge
Ranked #125 of 997 Restaurants in Lexington
Reviewed 5 March 2018

I love the Bento Box lunch at the Buddha Lounge. The service is polite and they are quick to give you your food. The food is always tasty.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

Buddha Lounge Nick and company are our go to restaurant people in Lexington. We love sushi. They love to serve it! And they do it so well. The sushi is fresh and presented beautifully. We try different menu items each time we visit, but go back to edamame, seafood salad and then mix up various sushi rolls. They have various choices of beer (on tap) and wine that we love. It is our "go to place" for a favorite meal away from home. We love their menu options!

Reviewed 22 September 2017

I do not care for Asian food but have visited twice at the request of co-workers. I have managed to eat there twice but would never elect to eat there based on my own taste. That being said, three others I work with absolutely love this place! We are all from out of town and this place is their pick every time. I would def recommend if this is the type of food you like.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

I love the lunch time bento boxes! Looked better than any bento box I've ever gotten anywhere else at similar type restaurants! Very tasty sushi rolls too! Super friendly staff too! I will 100% be back for more!

Reviewed 15 July 2017

It was so nice to find a delicious Sushi restaurant in Lexington. I would have gone back for a second sushi dinner but the restaurant was closed. Food was great, service was great. Definitely go to Buddha Lounge.