Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$106
eDreamsUS$106
Agoda.comUS$106
TripadvisorUS$106
Trip.com
getaroom.com
All reviews typical fairfield front desk hot breakfast airport shuttle room was clean mini fridge staff was very friendly and helpful property elevator
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 August 2020

And a good spot to get to from anywhere. Typical Fairfield. Nothing particularly positive or negative to say about the place. Many restaurants within 5 minute walk is the best attribute. COVID caused shutdown of fitness, pool, and breakfast.

Date of stay: July 2020
Adela Yohe, General Manager at Fairfield Inn N Stes Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2021

Dear Morgan2010,
Thank You for reviewing us. We are glad you were able to take advantage of the local area and enjoy the nearby restaurants. We are sorry to hear you were not able to utilize the pool and fitness center which are open to guests and available by appointment. We hope to have a form of our old breakfast back soon when restrictions allow. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again.
A.Yohe

Reviewed 14 July 2020

The hotel was very understanding and apologetic. They provided me with a complete refund for my single night stay, and even sent me a copy of a policy change they made as a result of the incident the night I was there.
I also received an email stating the hotel had purchased 5000 reward points for me because of the incident. However, I have not yet seen those points added to my account unless it was recent. Possibly they are only redeemable at this location?

There was some type of POORLY SUPERVISED / "UNSUPERVISED" athletic team (TEENAGERS) lodging / USING / ROAMING ON - SEVERAL FLOORS OF THE STURCTURE the night I stayed. They knocked on guest doors (sometimes asking guests for towels for the pool) and without concern for the time yelled at each other in the hall for a majority of the night. After several phone calls to the front desk, that just were not working, I went down to complain n person. However, I was not willing to wait in line. Many other guests were there for the same reason.

As I understand it, the school was notified and the team was banned from future stays at that location. Some type of "no party" policy was also developed by the hotel as a result of this teams behavior.

I was pleased that the hotel addressed the problem.

Room tip: This hotel apologized for and then fixed a problem that was beyond their control at the time it happened
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 March 2020

Misleading photo. There is no portico. Arrived during a rain storm and had to unload luggage while everything got wet. All the other hotels in the area had a covered drive through entrance. I would have kept driving but had a guaranteed reservation backed up with credit card.

The bathroom light and fan have only one switch. The noisy fan goes on in the middle of the night waking my partner. The switch plate has two openings so an electrician can easily add a separate switch.

This property is really old. The toilet is ancient and low and close to the floor.

The room heater fan is noisy. There was no luggage rack so it was a choice to either place a wet suitcase on the bed or the floor. The bed looked nice, so it was the floor and lots of bending,

Marriott posts a Guaranteed Satisfaction poster at the check in desk. Upon check out I commented but was ignored. I wrote to Marriott but was told everyone had an opinion.

The Marriott group should either tear this place down or sell it.

Room tip: Don’t stay here.
Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank 597martyb
Reviewed 17 February 2020

Standard 3* facility but with user-friendly park/fly options. Airport shuttle is available but only until 10p. Staff was most competent and helpful. Rooms are typical for a 3*, clean, quiet, and comfortable.

1  Thank Kukulcandve
Reviewed 17 January 2020 via mobile

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean. I loved that there were a ton of outlets, both on the desk and night table. The shower had great water pressure. The only cons the room could use a makeup mirror and hand lotion and could use better signs to say where the entrance was. I came at night and it was a little hard to find the entrance; go in Hampton inn parking lot. Also the entire building smelled like turpentine, I’m not sure if there was construction I didn’t see or it was just a strong cleaning agent but it hits you the moment you enter the lobby.

Trip type: Travelled on business