“Good but loud and a bit pricy”

Tony's of Lexington
Reserve with OpenTable
Tony's of Lexington is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 983 Restaurants in Lexington
Description: A Tony Ricci restaurant combining the classic American steakhouse with fresh modern fare, an expansive and diverse wine list, matched with award winning service.
Reviewed 23 November 2017

I dined with colleagues for a business dinner on a week night. The place was packed. A high end option, the menu was nicely diverse if predictable. The staff were reasonably attentive.

The "spicy" dishes were the right type of spicy, being balanced and not flaming. The beef dishes were excellent. The salad was adequate. The wine list was excellent.

I wish I had known they offer valet parking as the downtown parking is plagued by panhandlers.

Overall, a solid dining option.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

We have tried to get reservations in the past, but finally managed to get a post-game time to enjoy the best overall dinner experience we have had anywhere. The service was great, the food amazing. The atmosphere was nice. David was our server and went above and beyond what we expected. His recommendations were top notch. At the higher end on price range, but a great place for special occasions.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Steak is how I measure restaurants. I have enjoyed some fine meals at many of the best restaurants in the country, so the bar is set high. Tony's of Lexington cleared the mark easily. The steak was absolutely perfect. It arrived at my table hot and juicy. The presentation was classic. The steak was seasoned just right and seared so well my mouth waters just thinking about it! Service was attentive and discreet. I rarely noticed my water glass being refilled, but it stayed full. I highly recommend Tony's!

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Tony’s was a real treat for our group of 80 from Utah. Crab cakes were phenomenal & the filet; maybe the best cut I’ve ever had period. This includes from any prime steakhouses— KC, Chicago & NYC. Thanks Tony’s for making our experience in Lexington a very memorable one.

2  Thank Mike M
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

As being a very “picky” eater when eating at restaurants, I am blown away of how delicious the food is at this restaurant. The steak is tender to the bone, cream spinach, macaroni and cheese and sweat potatoes are to die for! Service is very professional and kind hearted, management always comes over and asks how everything is, every time we been there. For now on whenever I visit Kentucky I will make a special trip to Tony’s!!!