“Great outdoor patio with roof”
Review of Harry's

Harry's
Ranked #100 of 1,019 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 June 2018

Great atmosphere with great service. We had fish sandwich but could have ordered from Malone's menu. Food was great.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

First I would like to say that our server, Michaela, was excellent. She was funny, helpful and very attentive.

I had the cheeseburger and my husband had the club sandwich. I gave him half of my burger and he gave me half of his club. Both were awesome. The fries were cooked to perfection...crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. If we are in the area again we will definitely visit Harry's again.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Harry's is great. If you want something more affordable and more casual than Malone's, Harry's is great. The atmosphere is great too. As a bonus, you can order from the Malone's or Aqua sushi menu as well.

Their sliders are great. Get the trifecta do you can choose three different sliders.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

This is the ideal spot for a casual meal in a fun setting. The bar/patio area is the perfect spot and the food options are amazing.

You can order from the Malone's Steakhouse menu, Aqua Sushi menu, or Harry's own menu which features an amazing assortment of mini burgers and sandwiches that are great for sharing.

I opted for the Juicy Lucys which were 2 good sized mini burgers loaded with American cheesy goodness. The platter comes with fries and coleslaw. The burgers were great. Perfect compliment to one of the many beer options available.

If you're in the mood for a fun and casual environment with a number of dining options available to you, Harry's is the place to be.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Had a great meal. you can eat mini burgers and nachos or have a prime steak. The atmosphere is casual but sophisticated. great food and service

Been to Harry's? Share your experiences!