“Perfect!”
Review of OBC Kitchen

OBC Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
OBC Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 981 Restaurants in Lexington
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Old Bourbon County Kitchen is a chef-driven restaurant and bourbon bar located in Lexington, KY. Enjoy exquisite, artfully-crafted chef plates and a large selection of extremely rare bourbon, eclectic craft beer, a diverse wine list and craft cocktails. Locally-sourced barn wood and dim lighting surround guests as they enjoy high quality, distinctive food in a boutique atmosphere.
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Went with friends for happy hour. Cocktails were perfect, as were the appetizers. The short rib tacos and bacon in a glass were out of this world! I recommend Momma Tried to warm up with on a cold night. Can't wait to go back!

1  Thank SherriEsther

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

We recently took my son and his family here for dinner. I could not be more pleased. The craft cocktails are amazing. The Bourbon selection is the most complete of any restaurant in Lexington. All of our entrees were so delicious. I do not think there is anything on the menu that is not wonderful. Our server was Jan and he was great! This is the perfect place to take visitors for that true Kentucky experience.

1  Thank Paula M
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Tried OBC based on a recommendation by a friend. We were not disappointed. John was our waiter and as excellent. Great recommendation on The Rock bourbon old fashion cocktail.. Appetizers included the tuna poke and bacon in a glass. Both were amazing.. The bacon in a glass sounds bizarre, but add the peanut sauce and it it incredibly good. For entrees, I had the halibut, my wife the shrimp and grits and my son-in-law the tenderloin. All were terrific.. if there was any criticism, the halibut could have been a bit more moist, but the sauce it came in made it a non-issue. I am working here to find a criticism.

Net net, great meal and very friendly and attentive staff who knows their products.

1  Thank David S
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Fabulous food & great service !! A new Lexington fav. Bacon in a glass with peanut butter dipping sauce .. crazy good

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Went here because someplace local with good food and a good selection of Kentucky bourbon. It was all that & more. We had the kale & salmon with a side of the grits(that came with greens) and jalapeño cornbread. All wonderful, way more than we could eat. The grits were delicious and accompanying greens flavored with thick maple bacon. The kale was good too, but we liked the grits & greens more. Salmon moist and tasty. I also purchased a 2 Oz glass of Blantons single barrel bourbon. It was the best bourbon I have tasted but 1 Oz would been plenty. Will be returning here...

2  Thank jwalknet