“Great spot”
Review of Brasabana

Brasabana
Reserve with OpenTable
Brasabana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #63 of 977 Restaurants in Lexington
Price range: US$12 - US$25
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Brasabana features Cuban cuisine that is naturally scented with the flavors of Latin America and the Caribbean (think plantains and slow braised pork). It will draw on the talents of Chef/Owner Miguel Rivas who hails from the Dominican Republic and trained as a culinary artist in New York City before locating to Lexington to be near family. It is a story of today’s global, mobile -- yet local reach -- that defines Brasabana.
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Brasabana offers a very tasty menu of Latin and Caribbean cuisine with a touch of southern comfort food. It has a really cool bar and even has a trivia game on Thursday nights. Fried plantain chips and salsa are a good appetizer. They offer craft beer on tap and have an interesting drink variety. This is a good place for a gathering or a date or a casual night out.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

So we spent a wonderful Christmas with family before flying back to the UK. We wanted a restaurant not too far from the airport.
Wow! The best way to finish off a great holiday. The food was tasty and the staff utterly brilliant!
If you like spicy order the spicy Bloody Mary; it will put hairs on your chest! Their mango habanero sauce also hit the spot.
If you are a wimp (like me) there are plenty of tasty but not too spicy options.
A great find and we will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Pearl Harbor Day is celebrated as the day I "dropped the bomb" on my wife. I proposed marriage. For appetizers, we had Croquetttas.We love them and always order them. I had the chicken pasta special. I loved it. My wife had the Pork Havana. It was good. The portions were plentiful. The server was very attentive, friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. Most people dress business casual. For each $10 that you spend, you receive $1 in BrasaBucks. They can be used as a discount on a future meal. This Thursday night was Trivia Night. People enjoyed it. But, we were on a date and wanted to focus on each other.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

This outdoor/indoor restaurant serves good food amidst a casual atmosphere. The crisp plantain appetizers with salsa were a delicious treat to start off the evening. A sports channel was televised on screens throughout the dining area. While this may be appealing for some, I didn't think it was necessary or needed. Let the food and drinks speak for themselves!

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Decided to stop in for dessert and drinks on the patio later in the evening since we have never done that..... everyone was enjoying the young man playing a variety of music. So I would say if you are just wanting to have a good fall night stop by

Been to Brasabana? Share your experiences!