“The BEST ice cream in the Universe”

Graeter's Ice Cream
Ranked #5 of 28 Dessert in Lexington
Reviewed 22 March 2017

I have had MANY brands and varieties of ice cream from most of the US and Europe (including Gelato from all over Italy), but Graeter's is to die for if you are an ice cream lover. I love their Chocolate Coconut Almond Chocolate Chip and their Double Chocolate Chip, but there is NOTHING as good as their Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip. The ice cream is made by a French Pot method and I have not seen any other ice cream made this way in any of my travels. Do not pass up the opportunity to taste the best ice cream on the planet if you are in the area.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Some unique flavors of ice cream. Nice to have after dinner. I had the salted carmel and my husband had the chocolate chip, but there were some unusual flavors if you are adventurous!

Reviewed 7 January 2017

Graeter's has the most delicious ice cream! This Graeter's is very clean and in a great location and has very friendly staff.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Just a great place to enjoy some really good ice cream. The staff was friendly and the place was clean! 10 of us all had something different and everyone liked their selection, so much so that we stopped at another location the next day for a repeat.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

My wife and I went with friends. The place was very busy. UK had a home game. This place has a lot varieties including my favorite sorbets. Service is quick with no waiting in line.