“Anniversary Dinner”

Azur Restaurant & Patio
Reserve with OpenTable
Azur Restaurant & Patio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #64 of 997 Restaurants in Lexington
Price range: US$9 - US$28
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: AZUR restaurant & patio is an innovative restaurant that offers truly unique cuisine, excellent service and European ambiance. We pride ourselves as being different by serving the freshest food with the highest quality ingredients (local whenever possible).
Reviewed 21 June 2016

The wife and i kept it close and went to Azur for our anniversary dinner. We sat on the patio (I would recommend this on a nice evening) and really enjoyed the 2 guys playing music. The food was beautifully presented, good portion sizes and quality flavors. Service was also solid for a intermediate plus price tag. I will go back

Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

One of the best dinners I have had in Lexington. Ordered lobster crepes for appetizer and they were great but portion was small. Sea Bass dinner was fabulous and good portion size but price was about $5-7 too high.

Reviewed 21 May 2016

I called for a reservation and the person hesitated..."you should be ok".
Upon entering the restaurant only had 4 tables occupied at 6pm.
The music was awful and heavy. I dont mind paying $28 for an ala carte entree,
but it should be excellent. It was chewy and rubbery and had hard time cutting with
knife. Beyond the great presentation that is where it stopped. The Caesar salad
was like bottled dressing. The service was as if understaffed. The wine list boring.
When I read all the hype on the website I was excited. You need to take a good hard
look at what your doing if you want to last. The food for the group outside looked
horrible. No presentation on the plates or the table and the food itself looked dry
and unappetizing. That is my experience.

Reviewed 20 May 2016

This was another restaurant across from the hotel, so after a full day of driving, we didn't have to go far for good food. The place was packed with two large parties, so the restaurant was very noisy. I am afraid the bare walls only amplified the sound. But despite this my co-worker and I had a lovely meal at the bar. Menu was one page. I opted for a couple of starters/salads for my meal. Deviled eggs ($10.95) and brussel sprout salad ($6.95). Actually I was torn between this salad and another, the bar tender recommended the brussel sprout one. She was not wrong. The deviled eggs included bbq shrimp on top. Both were wonderful. My co-worker opted for the rib eye ($33.95) that included poutine and brussels sprouts. I did have a taste of the rib eye, it was very tasty. I also thought their bourbon pours where more generous than our visit at different restaurant for the same price. Good service, good food what more can you ask for?

Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

I made reservations for a group of 10 through opentable about 5 days prior to dinner. Our number increased to 12 and I called to see if we could adjust. They were very accommodating and had no issues. We arrived 10 minutes early, the table was ready and set to go. Our waitress was great! She explained the menu, specials and gave great suggestions.

The truffle fries were good. The tater tots were amazing! I had the mozzarella chicken which was delicious and a huge portion. The chipotle mashed potatoes that came with it were good, but seemed out of place in this dish.

My husband had the pompano special. It had great flavor!

The cocktails were great! I had a Pomtini which was good and a bourbon drink with basil in it, that was awesome!

Life music was playing on a Saturday night. Will definitely go back!