“Great location, good food”

Saul Good Restaurant & Pub
Ranked #34 of 972 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: "From scratch" kitchen serves up farm fresh salads, delicious warm sandwiches, gourmet burgers, hand tossed pizzas and features a signature chocolate bar.
Reviewed 6 May 2018

Went here on a Thursday night because it was within walking distance to our vacation rental. The place was pretty bust being in a prime downtown location and was a little noisy. Beyond that, the service was good as was the food. They had a diverse selection of comfort-type entrees and I had no complaints about the food it was just a little busy for my taste.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

This place is great! I've been here twice and had a great experience both times. The first time was for just two of us and the service and food were great.

The second was in their private event room for about 45 of us and the wait staff for our meal – there were 3 and I apologize as I can’t remember their names but it was two females and a male the evening of 4/20 – went above and beyond for us. Their service was on point. From their outgoing and charming personalities to helping make everyone feel more comfortable, to making such an impression on our CEO, to serving in a timely and discrete way – they were rock stars. Rob, who helped me plan our dinner, was always quick to respond, organized and friendly.

Everyone raved about how great everything (food & service) the next day.

I have no hesitation recommending others to work with them. Please send your whole team our thanks!

Reviewed 21 April 2018

I enjoyed the ecclectic menu and the food and service were very good. Some unusual pizzas you won't find elsewhere and very good cheese bread

Reviewed 14 April 2018

Went in for a late night meal and some drinks. Ate at the bar and enjoyed the professional Bartender and the snacks. Got a good pour and conversation. Would go back.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Wasn’t sure and just dropped in. Glad we did. Everyone in our group had something different and everyone was pleased. Flat bread pizza was wonderful and not expensive. Burgers were great. Wanted bread pudding and it was gone for the day. Would go back to try more anytime.