“Anniversary dinner”

Ranked #33 of 997 Restaurants in Lexington
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 April 2016

I want to let everyone know that my wife and I celebrated our 45th wedding anniversary at the Chop House and the waitress to the manager were fantastic. The food was great and very hearty portions. We also celebrated Valentines Day and we had a great experience. We will continue coming to your restaurant even if not a special occasion. Highly recommend the Chop House.

Elizabeth H, Guest Relations Manager at The Chop House, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2016

Thank you for your compliments, we're so happy you enjoyed your 45th wedding anniversary with us and that our waitstaff made your dining experience enjoyable. We hope to serve you both again soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

My first time to Lexington, Kentucky and without a doubt this restaurant was a wonderful place for lunch. We went in and from start to finish, we had great, no excellent service. Our waiter was a tall African American male with beard lined like mine, don't remember his name, but i given him 5 stars... The food was awesome, starter, soup to the salad and drinks i had.

Thank you...

1  Thank Skippy_DRB

Thank you for your many compliments on our food and waitstaff, we certainly hope to see you the next time you're in Lexington, or at any of our other dozen locations.

Reviewed 5 March 2016 via mobile

The prime rib was tender and tasty. The Manhattan filet had great flavor and was also tender. The baked potato was huge and the garden salad was fresh.

I ordered a "signature Bloody Mary" that was overflowing when it arrived. It had two pieces of bacon, a very crisp piece of celery, a deviled egg, olive, and a piece of shrimp in the drink. It was very good.

You can't go wrong here. We'll be back!

Elizabeth H, Guest Relations Manager at The Chop House, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2016

Thank you for your compliments on our food and drink, we certainly hope you'll be back soon!

Reviewed 5 March 2016 via mobile

Went to the chop house for dinner on a visit with family and have to say it was excellent!!! The waiter was not only friendly, efficient , and knowledgable , but helpful in suggesting the best meal combinations. Would DEFINATELY go back!

Thank you for your many compliments on our waitstaff, we hope to serve you again soon!

Reviewed 3 March 2016

We ate here at lunch while in town and all I can say is, their Chop House Steakburger has ruined me for all other burgers, ever!! I had it with everything on it (lettuce, tomato, sauteed mushrooms & onios and bleu cheese crumbles). I was full but still had a couple of bites left. I managed to finish it because I was not about to walk away and leave a scrap of that on my plate. Husband had the sirloin from the lunch menu and we both had house salads, which were also delicious. We were out the door for less than $40, and that included a rather generous tip for the great server we had. They are 1 1/2 hours from home but I guarantee we will be making a weekend trip at least once a month because I have to have another of those burgers!!!

We're so glad you enjoy the Steakburger so much, we hope to serve you and your husband again soon!