“Good experience”

Ranked #33 of 997 Restaurants in Lexington
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 June 2015

I was there for a birthday party. I will say everything was good. The servers polite and the food was great.

1  Thank Rick A
Elizabeth H, Guest Relations Manager at The Chop House, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2015

Thank you for your honest feedback on our restaurant. We strive to provide a five-star experience for all our guests, and we hope to make that possible for you on your next visit.

Reviewed 17 May 2015 via mobile

I have eaten here several times in the past, it was the favorite place for me and my ex to go, we would go at least once a month. One year we waited 3-4hrs for a table on New years eve..
I still like eating there, just not going to wait that long again to get a table,

1  Thank Scott F
Elizabeth H, Guest Relations Manager at The Chop House, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2015

Thank you for your compliments, we strive to provide a five-star experience for all our guests, and we hope to make that possible for you on your next visit.

Reviewed 9 May 2015

Kevin, our server, was so very professional and knowledgeable of Chop House's dinner and appetizer items. My husband, of course, had a wonderful steak cooked to his preference, plus the generous house salad. I always enjoy ordering off of the appetizer menu. This time I shared, with my hubby, an order of the famous Chop House onion rings, the scrumptious deviled eggs with brown sugar bacon, the deliciously elegant scallops rockefeller, and the house specialty ~ balsamic blue cheese chopped salad that I ate half of and took home the remainder for my next day's lunch (no other salad holds up until the next day like this salad ~ yumm!).

1  Thank askjules
Elizabeth H, Guest Relations Manager at The Chop House, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2015

Thank you for your compliments, we are thrilled that you had a five-star experience at Chop House! It is our mission to provide stellar service, excellent food and inviting ambiance, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 10 April 2015

Over the years we have often eaten at the Chop House with family and friends. I have always had great meals there. On our recent trip several in our party had the baked cod while I had a hamburger and fries. Everyone was pleased! For some reason (location maybe), it seems we have less trouble getting reservations here than some of the other better restaurants in Lexington. With close family living the area I am sure we will go back to the Chop House from time to time and I look forward to the experience.

Elizabeth H, Guest Relations Manager at The Chop House, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2015

Thank you for your compliments on your meal. We are thrilled that you had a five-star experience at Chop House! It is our mission to provide stellar service, excellent food and inviting ambiance. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 8 April 2015 via mobile

We ate dinner there recently. I liked the food and service better than my wife. We both had ribeye steak. Great flavor, but too fatty even for ribeye. We got our dinner entre no more than 5 minutes after our salad. And the steaks were very rare rather than medium. Over good food though. I would go again but probably my wife would not

Thank you for your honest feedback on our restaurant. We strive to provide a five-star experience for all our guests, and by addressing the staggering of the courses with the management and staff, we hope to make that possible for you, and your wife, on your next visit.