Lowest prices for your stay
US$93
Free cancellation until 09/10/21
US$92
Free cancellation until 09/10/21
Priceline
US$93
Free cancellation until 08/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
RodewayUS$93
Hotels.comUS$92
getaroom.comUS$97
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 July 2020

I was on a long journey to pick up my daughter in West Virginia and couldn't drive another mile. I just needed a good nights sleep at a budget motel. This place did the trick!

To be totally honest the rooms, although nicely painted, are not exceptionally clean. They could use some bleach on the grout in the bathtub and a a bit more attention to detail in the cleaning department overall. The bedspreads were very stained, but the sheets were clean. No bugs, had a fridge, microwave, flat screen tv. The reason I gave this motel a 5 is due to the service. Upon check in (the first time) the owner wasn't overly friendly but he was efficient and polite and had all the proper Covid measures in place. I was so exhausted I took a shower (nice water pressure, nice hot water, thanks for the soap and shampoo) and went right to bed. The A/C wasn't loud or clunky but had that nice fan effect that drowned out any road noise and provided me with a much needed good rest. The bed was comfy enough. I had my own pillows...

So I picked up my daughter and was heading back and was tired so I opted to go with what I know and stopped there again for a second night. I rented a second room for my adult daughter. The owner remembered me from the night before and gave me a discount. He didn't say a word about it. I just noticed when I looked at my credit card bill. He didn't have to do that yet he did. THAT deserves 6 stars.

When I got to my room the A/C wasn't working. I called the front desk and literally within 2 minutes I had a guy at my door (in gloves and a mask) who got the A/C going (loose plug) within seconds. He then gave me the best tip. He suggested I put something (like a bag, but instead I used the iron in the room) on the curtains so the A/C doesn't blow them and I get better air flow. OMG why haven't I ever thought of this before? What a nice guy.

So with all of that said. Yes, it's dated. Yes it's budget. Yes, I would stay here again no question.

Oh and there was coffee in my daughters room. She was thrilled!

Room tip: I stayed in 112. I would have preferred something on the back with less road noise.
Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 21 July 2019

Room 104 was completely remodeled. It was large and comfortable. The pool is closed and they have no plans to open it. WiFi was unusable in room 104. Manager declined to move us to a different room. We left early.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2019 via mobile

We stayed last year and the hotel was under renovation. We came back for the same event we attended last year, and were very pleased at the newly renovated rooms. Breakfast now has waffles. It's not fancy, but this year we found it to be very clean and it suited our needs just fine. The shower had hot water with good pressure. We stayed on the back side and it was quiet so we rested well. The owners are very pleasant. We will probably come back same time next year.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 April 2019

Wonderful, newly renovated hotel just past Keeneland and the airport. It’s central to a lot of establishments. The hotel owners are awesome people. We were there with our Labrador and they only charged us $15/night. They have a big grassy area in the back for your fur baby to frolic around on. The rooms are great, and whatever you need they accommodate if they can. All in all it was a wonderful experience and we will stay there every time we visit Lexington.

Room tip: If traveling with a pet ask for a room in the back away from the road.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
manager_abvilex, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2019

Thank you very much for your feedback! We really appreciate it.Hope to see you all again.

Reviewed 20 April 2019

helpful owner, great location to Keeneland, you could Uber or drive there as it is just a couple of miles but not walk , the cost was a decent price, this was a brand new room with hard floors, new paint, a new fridge and microwave and a new bathroom

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
manager_abvilex, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2019

Thank you very much for your feedback! We really appreciate it.Hope to see you again.