“Good ice cream at good prices”
Review of Baskin-Robbins

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Baskin-Robbins
Ranked #21 of 28 Dessert in Lexington
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Its in a great location. I always hit this spot while I'm in the area for some mint chocolaty goodness

Reviewed 6 August 2018

This shop has very good ice cream, fast service, and nice staff. There is limited seating but that does seem to be a problem.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

I ordered Daquiri Ice which I hadn't had in years and it was yummy! My husband ordered one of the flavors that has chocolate and caramel - I can't remember the name as there are so many choices but he loved his too! This is also located in the same area as several restaurants so it was nice just to stroll on down for a light dessert!

Reviewed 25 February 2016

We take the kids to this Baskin-Robbins on occasion. The staff is always night and friendly. The Ice Cream is excellent. If I had to choose one bad thing about the restaurant it would be the fact that there are only 8 or 10 seats inside.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

Great service! I tried the rainbow sherbet. What a treat! If you missed the $1.31 per scoop promotion on August 31, you truly missed it. Every scoop was $1.31. I tried the rainbow sherbet. I only ordered one scoop. Once I arrived home to consume it, I wished for a second. I also picked up a scoop of the Banana Split ice cream for my husband. It really good as well. I visited the Tates Creek location. It is must try! Enjoy!

Been to Baskin-Robbins? Share your experiences!