“Great location”
Review of Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen
Ranked #25 of 28 Dessert in Lexington
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Standard DQ fare, fast and friendly service. Much less crazy-busy than the location on Lansdowne. Will be going back any time I get weak and HAVE to have a blizzard or dipped cone.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

The Dairy Queen off Virginia Ave. is close by for us to grab a Blizzard when we have the craving. The service is always quick and the food quality is great.

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Been multiple times and have gotten sick one visit as did my friends that went with me. Been other times however and the food was fine. Must have just had some bad ice cream that time

1  Thank Matthew S
Reviewed 6 June 2016

This place is not kept clean and the servers are definitely do not care for their jobs. I would never eat at this restaurant again.

Reviewed 2 November 2015 via mobile

The ads say it is not fast food and they din't lie. I was the only car in the drive thru at 9 am on a Sunday. I ordered a sausage biscuit. It took 9 and a half minutes and when I did get my food I opened the wrapper to find an undercooked sausage patty in the middle of a pile of biscuit crumbs. Almost 10 minutes for that? Some one should shut this dump down!

Been to Dairy Queen? Share your experiences!