“Don't go at closing time”
Review of Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen
Ranked #27 of 28 Dessert in Lexington
Reviewed 10 July 2017

We're giving them the benefit of the doubt because it was less than an hour until closing time, but the food was stale and cold. The sundae I order with my meal was fixed when we ordered our supper and left to sit and melt on the counter until I went for it. The staff were mopping and the entire restaurant was a mishmash of chairs and tables pushed out of the way and blocking all but 3 booths. We won't return there.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Meals are good and reasonable. Not as clean as I like, 94 on their sheet on the door was posted as, after review...which concerned me but we got a better feeling when we looked around it.

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

They should bulldoze this place down. Poor management equals poor service. You shouldn't have to ask for a fork with your biscuit and gravy or have to check your order to make sure it's correct. Calling you hun, darling and sweetie doesn't make up for the poor service like they think.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

We knew from eating here before that we needed to ask for the gravy to be on the side. You need to do this if you don't want your biscuits swimming in gravy. I know now why they put that much gravy on the biscuits. It's because the biscuits are so hard and dried out that they would be impossible to eat. When we were leaving I told the employee that the biscuits were hard. He said that's because we put them in the oven to heat them up before serving. They need help with breakfast so you might want to eat somewhere else. Hardee's would be a good choice for breakfast if you go early.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

Stopped in at 932pm tonight/ 6/28/2016 First of all 3 cars ahead of us took 15 minutes, when we finally got to the order menu that was another 3 minutes, then we waited 5 for our order, If we could have gotten out of line we would have said forget it, then they tried to bring another portion of our order out the door and it was locked and that took 2 minutes for someone to unlock the door for the employee, so in all 24 minutes for a blizzard, a coffe mocha and orange julious. What a joke, Not even a sorry, or come again. Terrible management.

Been to Dairy Queen? Share your experiences!