“ It's Ok but not if you like to be full”
Review of Clawdaddy's

Clawdaddy's
Ranked #103 of 997 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Food is good. Very small building. Very small portions. Very big price. Also, got food to go and they forgot my slaw.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Loved the host's welcome and the introduction to the restaurant. Décor had a fun, kitschy casual feel. The 1/2 lobster roll was authentic in taste, but the portion rather undersized compared to what I used to get in Boston or Maine. The shellfish chowder was good, more filling and what I needed on a cold day. I enjoyed the place, but not sure I enjoyed it enough to pay 20-something dollars for lunch for one. Yes, I know it's lobster. But still.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Being from New England, I'm always suspect about seafood in the middle of the country. Clawdaddy's is definitely the exception. The lobster was fresh and so were the rolls. Cole slaw is made in house was just how I like it. I also sampled the clam chowder it was excellent.
Just so you are aware, it's not cheap to get lobster from Maine to Kentucky. Expect to spend $20-25 on lunch. But, it is so worth it!

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

The lobster bisque was barely flavored over oily water. At best call it a broth but it had no rich creamy quality that is the very definition of bisque. It also had basically no lobster in it, not one single chunk in the entire bowl. My husband got a lunch special of soup and a small roll and they weren't kidding about small roll, it was tiny. This place was overpriced and extremely bland. We would never return.

1  Thank mommypennylane
Reviewed 9 August 2017

I was the only customer yesterday at 1145. The lobster roll was nicely filled and yummy. Dont bother with the bisque. I didnt have one piece of lobster at all. The owners have an ambitious undertaking. Wish them luck!