“Craving some Maine Lobster”
Review of Clawdaddy's

Clawdaddy's
Ranked #102 of 983 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 9 August 2017

I was the only customer yesterday at 1145. The lobster roll was nicely filled and yummy. Dont bother with the bisque. I didnt have one piece of lobster at all. The owners have an ambitious undertaking. Wish them luck!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

This was my first visit & I was a bit surprised. It is located in downtown Lexington, across from Victorian Square, but at lunchtime only had one other customer. I didn't expect it to be set up like a fast food restaurant although the owner brought us flatware after ordering. The owner was informative & charming. The lobster roll had a ton of fresh lobster, but was dry with little flavor. The lobster bisque wasn't much better. The prices are quite high for a hot dog sized lobster roll, slaw, bisque and no atmosphere. Doubt I'll go back even though I wish success for the owner. For the price, it should have been better than average.

1  Thank PattyLexington_KY
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Went there for lunch. A bit pricey but it was as advetised. All seafood, no fillers. I had the sampler of a half lobster roll, a half shrimp roll and a half crab roll. I also tried their lobster bisque. Everything was fresh and wonderfully tasting. The bisque was some of the best I have ever had. I will return next time I am in town.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

We stopped into Clawdaddy's today for an early dinner since we were craving seafood and didn't feel the usual in Hamburg. We were pleasantly surprised, the decor is wonderful, classy, and clean. The owner, who prepared our food was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. We split a bisque and Shellfish Extravaganza meal. It was outstanding... everything tasted fresh and was flavorful.

We wish the owners many years of successful business, it's really a great place.

My only issue is with our city of Lexington, not the restaurant at all, but we parked in the public lot and were approached by 3 different panhandlers in the 3 minute walk from the lot to the restaurant. But like I said, it has nothing to do with the Restaurant.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Sampler platter came with half lobster, shrimp, and crab rolls--small but tasty with nice texture. Clam chowder was delicious. Macaroni and cheese was good, but lobster added little to overall flavor. Chocolate bourbon gelato with pecans was scrumptious! Somewhat pricey, but cheaper than a vacation to Maine.