“Fabulous home cooked food!”
Review of Sawyer's Downtown

Sawyer's Downtown
Ranked #72 of 1,020 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 15 May 2017

Great food for the price! We ordered the hamburger and chicken sandwhich. Both were outstanding. Loved the self serve "dress your sandwhich" bar.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

First, this is a burger place. But nicer than fast food places. Good burgers where you add your own toppings at a fixings bar. This place reminded me of something right out of the food network. There was a manager or owner running around prepping burgers, and the burgers looked hand pressed. They were good.

I also tried the smokehouse potato salad and it was delicious.

Decent beer selection also, with locals and the usual son tap.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

I'm not a burger eater. The words "lets go out for burgers" will never come out of my mouth, but I'm glad we ended up here. Wandered around town, attempted to go to Cheapside (awful service) and wound up at Sawyer's. The burger was so good...and so was our service from Mindi. She was kind and funny...great personality.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Great hamburger and fries as usual. Good price. Condiments and dressings are available. Bar is inside and quick access. Tv's are available for viewing. Nice place to eat before events at Rupp Arena or Heritage Hall.

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

We have friends from out of town who always request come here. Everything on the menu is cooked to order and it's good. I love the management here also. You truly get the personal touch.