“Consistently Great”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 February 2018

My family and I dine here at least once per month and always have a great experience. The waiting staff are always friendly and prompt and the food is always top-notch. We love the special / seasonal menu items because it provides regulars like ourselves with fresh, new selections that keep us coming back. Their happy hour deals are also fantastic. My wife loves the blackberry sangria! See you again soon!

Reviewed 3 January 2018

My husband and I have adopted Carrabba's as one of our regular date night dinner options. It's very popular but we usually have a short wait at most. Convenient location at Hamburg works for movie / dinner dates too!

The menu is great ... traditional Italian entrees plus several unique to Carrabba's that we enjoy. Warm bread with herbed olive oil to keep you busy until your salad arrives. Desserts are awesome but I wish they offered smaller portions as they don't keep well if you take part of them home.

Service has been consistently good ... fast, unobtrusive, and friendly without being annoying or overly chatty. The noise level isn't too bad, especially since it's all one big room.

I would certainly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stopped by this Italian restaurant for lunch today and I was pleased that they were open for lunch. Usually they open at 4p but have special holiday hours. We were not greeted the best by the hostess, hospitality is part of the job. She seated us in a drafty booth by the door. It was in the teens outside so this wasn't the best place to enjoy a nice lunch. We asked to be moved before we ordered and we were accommodated. The rest of our visit was uneventful. Our service was impeccable and the Tuscan grilled chicken and the steak marsala and sides was very tasty.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

This restaurant is just across the road from a string of large and small hotels. This restaurant has great Italian food. Great lasagna and chicken dinners,also a lot of pasta dinners.

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

We stop here a lot traveling thru at least once a month and it’s always consistently good food. This time wasn’t great I ordered steak and it was so tough and my side of pasta was cold. I had to send it back. The manager did take it off my bill. Would definitely return we love Carrabbas.

Been to Carrabba's Italian Grill? Share your experiences!