“Such a great soou”

The Sweet Spot
Ranked #15 of 28 Dessert in Lexington
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: View
Description: The Sweet Spot is located in the heart of downtown Lexington. The Sweet Spot has 16 delicious flavors of award winning Velvet Premium Ice Cream, fresh baked cakes, pies, cookies, brownies and delicious chocolate treats to temp your taste buds. We also serve lunch from 11am to 3pm Monday to Friday with daily specials and drinks.
Reviewed 17 April 2015 via mobile

I stumbled upon this on my last day of my visit to Lexington and was so glad I did! I had this crab cake slider type of wonderful thing and it was magical. But the food takes a backseat to the customer service. I felt like I was the only soul in there (though the line was to the door) when I ordered. The staff were friendly and fun with lots of joy in their work. I'm coming back the moment I get back to Lexington!

1  Thank Kimberly G

Reviewed 2 December 2014

The ice cream is bluebell. If you are familiar with it ( or not) you will love it. We had an opportunity to meet the owners during our visit wonderful people. They helped us celebrate our birthday. If you are downtown stop in. Wonderful experience!

1  Thank ahenry1908
Reviewed 1 November 2014 via mobile

This was a nice surprise. Found it because the wait elsewhere were long. Needed good and no crowd before Garth Brooks concert. This hit the spot with a sandwich large enough to share and great salad. Also the baked goods were stupendous. Worth a stop.

1  Thank BillyJazz
Reviewed 10 February 2014

This is a very neat little place to stop for lunch and an occasional splurge. I only had the ice cream which was delicious but all of the desserts looked amazing and the lunch menu sounded very good. The guys that were working were extremely nice. I definitely recommend a visit here!

1  Thank TNgirl72