“Great Deli”

Price range: US$0 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 31 January 2017

You can't go wrong here. Every sandwich, salad, and soup I have ever tried here is really, really good. I am so glad this deli is a chain and that their standards are consistent from location to location, city to city. The salads are huge by the way.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

Always a consistent product. Good soups.good sandwiches, great cookies. Close to UK campus. Easy parking in parking garage

Reviewed 16 August 2016

Last time I visited this location, I got the New Yorker. It was loaded with pastrami and corned beef. I've never seen a sandwich piled that high. Strongly recommended!

Reviewed 19 June 2016

I love the variation in menu and the great service. Of all the things on the menu I just can't get past the Reuben and potato salad.

Reviewed 14 August 2015

Just not the greatest food. Rather strange ordering system but they deliver to your table. This is not a good choice for me.