“Average at best”

Price range: US$0 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 14 August 2015

Just not the greatest food. Rather strange ordering system but they deliver to your table. This is not a good choice for me.

Reviewed 9 August 2015

It has been a while since we went to a McAlisters's and I was very pleasantly surprised. I knew they had good soups and sandwiches but heir menu was very extensive with good salads, pasta dishes and one of my favorites loaded potatoes with various choices. Very helpful staff and friendly. Even a small outside eating area.

Reviewed 23 February 2015 via mobile

Just wanted to thank the gentleman named Levi who took my order. After giving me my total I realized I'd left my wallet at home so he kindly waited for me to call home and get a credit card number so I could check out.
Great restaurant with great employees!

Reviewed 15 January 2015

We can't visit Lexington without making at least one trip to McAlister's Deli. Yeah, it's a chain. HOWEVER, this chain has the BEST tea on the PLANET. The food is consistently good as well. You can completely blow your diet there or you can be good to your diet goals and still enjoy great food. Either way, the food is always outstanding. Go and get yourself a sweet tea and while you're at it, I'll take one as well. Enjoy!

Reviewed 24 October 2014

clean atmosphere. Courtesy staff. quality food. Soups are fresh with not to heavy on spices. Would go again