“Beauty and the Best”

Shakespeare and Co.
Reserve with OpenTable
Shakespeare and Co. is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #58 of 983 Restaurants in Lexington
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 February 2018

The decor of this restaurant is so eccletic and still so cozy. The servers are cordial and the menu has enough choices to please everyone in the family. Good location close to Rupp and the Opera House.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

My spouse and I wished to experiment and try a new for us eatery in downtown Lexington. We were so pleased we were back in a week with out of town friends.
The food is beyond compare with a Middle East slant. I've had many a meal through out Central Kentucky and my experience at Shakespeare and Co. is as good as any quality resturant I've experienced. The wait staff is knowledgeable, the in house chief will pay attention to ones dietary requirements and the food is exquisite.

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

A group of business friends and I enjoyed an awesome breakfast here. The food was wonderful and priced very well. The atmosphere and decor were my favorite thing, however! There were even little trivia sheets on the tables that we enjoyed doing together while we waited for our food. Definitely a place I want to visit again when I am back in the area!

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

We eat here frequently when visiting our son and his family. The menu offers lots of options from unique breakfast offerings to delicious salads and sandwiches as well as great entrees.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Great creative breakfast. Superior quality. Chefs really know how to prepare wonderful food. Coffee, Bloody Marys and service are tops