All reviews ceiling fan over the bed great location lovely outdoor pool fourth stay fayette mall clean suite powdered eggs mini kitchen kitchen area hilton app major shopping great sleep one bedroom suite definitely stay here again nicholasville road breakfast attendant quiet hotel
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay at the Homewood suites, our room was clean and comfortable, the staff was great and very helpful.
Breakfast was good with plenty or choices and again the staff was very helpful.
The location is pretty good with a lot of dinner choices nearby.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Alyssa N, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Thank you for rating our property. We are close to the Fayette mall and all kinds of restaurants. We try our best to be helpful and accommodating and we hope to see you again on your next trip to Lexington.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

Picked this place due to proximity to the Comedy Off Broadway Club where our entertainment was for the night. Was not disappointed. Near major shopping and food establishments. If stopping in the area, I would stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
AlyssaN187, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. We do have an excellent location for leisure travel with things to do and places to eat. We will look forward to your return visit to Lexington. Hopefully you will be able to come and enjoy another comedy show!

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

My room was very clean, great service and I love the safe location.
Breakfast was full of options and the free nightly reception with local Kentucky's bourbon beer you cant go wrong. I would definately recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business

We are happy you took advantage of and enjoyed the amenities we provided during your stay. We like for you to feel that we are a home away from home where you can be properly taken care of get your rest. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 5 October 2018

Good size suite. Location was fine. Not very close to UK campus though. No one came out to answer questions when I went down late our first night to ask a question (ghost town). Our living room table was dirty both days of our stay. Would prefer to have a door on the sink area of the bathroom for sleeping purposes. Overall a nice hotel. We didn't get to eat the breakfast because we had plans with our UK daughter both days.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your comments. I am sorry no one was at the front desk when you came to ask questions. I am glad you mentioned it so we can use it as a learning experience for our staff. They need to know the guest perspective. Congratulations being the parents of a UK student. We are not super close but it is about a 15 minute drive to UK. Hopefully over the next four years you will choose us as you home away from home when you come to visit your daughter. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Upon entering my room, the mold smell was very noticeable. When I went to the air-conditioning system to change the settings, I quickly understood why the problem. The filter and cover were absolutely filthy. . In addition, there were corrugated boxes in the lobby that prevented access to the reception desk for the entire time I was there. I stayed two nights, and the boxes were never moved. My colleagues arrived a couple days before I did, and when they inquired about the boxes, the reception simply shrugged and said that they were new trash cans.

Yuck. Obviously the management doesn’t really care about keeping the room clean, preventive maintenance, or the appearance of the lobby. I would never stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
AlyssaN187, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

I am very sorry about your experience at our property. I can not explain why the air-conditioning filter was not clean in your room. We routinely change them on a schedule. The boxes in the lobby were an eyesore and an unfortunate situation. As you saw, the boxes were shrink wrapped on two pallets. There were 100 recycling cans and liners that were ordered for the rooms so Hilton can do its part to recycle. The cans came in wrong and needed to be sent back. We do not have the tools to move pallets in our hotel and the boxes needed to stay shrink wrapped in order to be sent back. We also do not have capabilities to shrink wrap. Unfortunately the boxes had to stay where they were until they could be picked back up by the transportation company the vendor hired. I am sorry that the timing that this error occurred happened during your stay. I was something out of the norm and that is not a regular occurrence. I am sorry it affected your stay.