Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
CourtyardUS$110
PricelineUS$110
Expedia.comUS$110
Hotels.comUS$110
FindHotelUS$110
Orbitz.comUS$110
All reviews front desk room was clean road noise residence inn one night stay would stay again lobby property circle housekeeping pillows downtown uk university clerk
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 October 2020

October 3, 2020 5pm The front desk clerk is not wearing a mask and refuses to put one on. He was rude to me when I expressed shock and outrage and laughed at my repeated question to him "How Can You Be Working Here (Marriott) And Not Be Wearing A Mask. He was such a rude jerk to me and told me not to make things harder by complaining. I am a critical care nurse who has been staying at Marriott properties exclusively since March because I believed they were taking extra measures to keep their properties clean and safe. No More!

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank 1026ocean
Reviewed 15 March 2020

I prefer JW properties, but the Courtyard Lexington Airport was ideal based on location to business partners and meetings at the University of Kentucky. Property was clean and relatively quiet. Staff were friendly and professional. Bed was adequately comfortable. I would stay again for an overnight business trip.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 7 March 2020

Pros: Exterior looked great and location was convenient to the university and downtown. Additionally, all the staff we encountered were very nice and welcoming.
Cons: The hotel rooms were not what I'd consider Marriott quality. Mattresses and pillows were not comfortable and cheap linens covered the beds. And the toilet paper took me back to the public high school bathroom days.
Over the past 5 years, we've been utilizing AirBnB's and VRBO's so maybe we've gotten spoiled by those. Marriott's was our go-to if we needed a hotel. I don't recall the quality ever being on this level.

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank luv2goontrips
Venture32251176360, AGM at Courtyard Lexington Keeneland/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2020

Ms. Luv2goontrips,

Thank you for taking the opportunity to review our property Courtyard Lexington Keeneland/Airport. I am happy you found the location of our property to your satisfaction and convenience and I am also happy to learned that our staff was welcoming and nice during your time here with us. We will take your feedback about the other items you share and hopefully you will allow us to serve again if your travels bring you back to Lexington.

Thank you.
May T.
AGM

Reviewed 5 March 2020 via mobile

Staff was very nice. Room was extremely clean. Would definitely stay again and highly recommend it. Restaurants and gas station are close to hospitals and most doctors offices. Was close to the road but we didn’t hear any traffic noise.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2020 via mobile

One of the worst courtyards I've ever stayed in. I'm a platinum titanium elite and have been forever and ever. This hotel must be an old franchise. Had to call the front desk and ask for a luggage rack and a couple of glasses. Ugly teeny tiny little coffee pot, no real closet, and toilet paper that felt like folded cardboard. I mean, really, this is taking penny-pinching way too far. I may be the only one who thinks that Marriott's merger with Sheraton was the the beginning of a very long and very steep downhill slide!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Venture32251176360, AGM at Courtyard Lexington Keeneland/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2020

Hello Cathyjball,

I apologize for falling short during your recent stay. We hope on your next visit we can earn a great review. Please let me know of anything we can do to earn that 5 star. Please e-mail me at Maylin.Tejada@marriott.com.

Yours in hospitality,