All reviews bru burger typical courtyard great courtyard bistro food marriott brand starbucks coffee marriott courtyard bathroom area the hotel manager room was clean blackout curtains football weekend within walking distance enjoyed our stay nice amenities large bathroom waffle house
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

I pretty much stay at Courtyards when I travel and this was better than most. Room was third floor above the front entrance but quiet. A/C was basically silent and was great. Bed was comfortable. Water pressure good as was the temp. WiFi worked well. Area is very quiet and safe with several restaurants within easy walking distance - I recommend Bru Burger. Downtown is an easy 15 minute drive and the airport is close as well. Recommended.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 July 2018

Staff friendly and helpful. The Marriott-brand bed doesn't disappoint. I think they have the best beds in the industry. The room was very clean and well appointed. I was only there to sleep and did not try food or drinks. Very convenient to the airport and a stone's throw to main roads. If I return to Lexington, I will return to this particular hotel. Good value for what I paid.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

We had just come in after a tornado had come through the city. Staff was considerate of our comfort and safety. Morning cafe staff was amazing with our kids - friendly, kind, accommodating and went above and beyond to make our experience fun. Really impressed with the hospitality!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2018

I am a Marriott Platinum Elite member and I had 2 rooms here on July 10, 2018 while traveling on business with a colleague of mine. I usually stay next door at the Residence Inn but they were booked so we opted for this place and I am so glad we did. Homer checked us inn and our rooms were clean, neat, and tidy with good pillows and linens. Our rooms were very comfortable. One of the best assets about staying here is there are several restaurants with in 5 minute walk of the hotel. The ones that come to mind are Waffle House, Texas Road House (outstanding), Bru Burger (outstanding), as well as a pizza take out place and a sports bar. There is also a donut and coffee shop close by as well as a Baskin Robbins. The place had an incredible location. If you stay here you wont be disappointed.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 July 2018

There's nothing negative about this hotel. The staff were friendly and let us check in early. The lobby is clean, very spacious, and welcoming, with three computers off on the side. There's a bar at one end of the lobby. Our room was clean, with a comfortable bed and a small fridge. (There was no microwave in the room.) It was also spacious, and had a desk with a chair, and a sofa, and space left over. The air conditioning worked well and was not super noisy. The bathtub was well designed, with grab bars and a built-in seat at the foot of the tub. The hotel is close to a post office and a grocery store. There's also a little strip mall about a block away that has a donut/coffee shop. We were here for a family reunion and didn't use the pool or the exercise room, so I can't comment about those. Also, breakfast is not included in the rate so I can't comment on a standard breakfast. But judging from the top quality of everything else, I'm sure it's very good. Two thumbs up on this hotel.

Date of stay: June 2018