“Amazing !”

Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Carry-out and fish market
Description: Carry-out and fish market
Reviewed 14 July 2017

My family and I went Charlie's Seafood. We all had Whitefish Special. It is 3 piece of fish, French fried or crunch onion rings. Also choice of coke slaw or jalapeno hush puppies. Plus a choice white,wheat, rye bun. The fish isn't small. Long filet of fish. It is Awesome. There is no place like this. It is a Great hole in the wall. There is no place to eat. Take out only. Plus they serve fresh fish to. It is market dash restaurant. It is comes Highly recommended.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Charlie's is a real neighborhood joint with a lot of regulars the staff know by name and visa versa. Both a very good fresh seafood market and an excellent (deep-fried) takeout place. Not upscale but they have what they do down to an art.

You place your order at the counter and get in line. If the parking lot is empty Charlie's Seafood is closed. The Whitefish Special is the favorite dish: perfectly fried filets dwarf the bun. Choose two sides from fresh French fries, hush puppies and coleslaw. The tartar sauce isn't made in house but is good. And you can get extra ketchup when you pick up your order.

Great little down home place with character.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 1 February 2017

Sis an I happened to drive by here so decided to stop. Am I glad we did. We got a fish sandwich. We also got hush puppies. The small fish sandwich was huge! And excellent. It was so good we came back a few days later. The hush puppies were a little spicy for us tho. If I am anywhere near this place I will definetly stop in again.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

This is an un-fancy take out restaurant. Some call it a dive but I found it to be too clean and organized to earn the title.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 19 December 2016

Carry out only - we normally order & drive it to one of the local shopping centers to eat. Whitefish sandwich is huge. Guy at the counter was impatient with us but not obnoxious. Fish is lightly battered and fried. It comes on a small hamburger bun that is pretty worthless. Just eat the fish with your hands & throw out the bun. Fries are frozen crinkle-cut. I will try their onion rings next time - they are a 1.50 up-charge on the meal. Word to the wise - that food comes out of the fryer VERY hot. Slaw was pretty good - really wet. You will want to eat it as fast as you can get in your car but - go slow - don't burn yourself.

Date of visit: December 2016