“Disappointed.”

Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Carry-out and fish market
Description: Carry-out and fish market
Reviewed 15 August 2016

I fondly remember the wonderful Charlie's fish sandwiches from years ago and I was excited to try them again. My wife and I each got the special which consists of a large fish sandwich and two sides. The total carry-out cost with two large iced teas was $23. The order taker was friendly and efficient and the iced tea was good. The cheap buns were stale and the watery coleslaw was warm and super sweet. The hush puppies were burned and the french fries were tasteless. The fish was OK and generous in its proportion, so we ate the fish and threw everything else away. Maybe we just went on a bad day, but we were very disappointed.

2  Thank Roger D

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

OMG.....people if u have a pulse you have to go here to try the fish....I have never had fish this good...EVER !!!! Amazing food at a great price...how can u go wrong....

Reviewed 9 March 2016

My husband loves the fish sandwich. I got chicken tenders because I don't eat fish and they were bland with no seasoning that I could taste.. I'm not a fan of sweet cole slaw and that is what they have. You get a small cup of cole slaw and it costs $1.50. This item is over priced and it doesn't taste homemade. I think it came out of a container . The only sauces they have for the chicken tenders is ranch or hot sauce. I asked for honey mustard and they don't have any. I used the tarter sauce that came with my husband's meal. He loves the fish so that makes me happy. The next time I will get my food from Hardee's. I love their chicken tenders. My husband had the fish dinner and I had 4 chicken tender with cole slaw the total was close to $18. It is take out only. Park in the large parking lot behind the restaurant and walk . It is close to the intersection so this way you can get out easier.

1  Thank Judy C
Reviewed 19 February 2016

Today was my first visit to Charlie's seafood. The staff were very nice and the food was very good and there was plenty of it! The one thing to be aware of is that they are carry out only, not a single table in the place.

Reviewed 19 December 2015 via mobile

Ordered scallop box got around 8 small scallops with a ton of fries for $15 bucks. Big time rip off and over priced. The fries just dominate the meal. Don't waste your money unless you like $15 fries!