“Great Guidance from Innkeepers”
Review of Malone's Palomar

Malone's Palomar
Reserve with OpenTable
Malone's Palomar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 1,019 Restaurants in Lexington
Price range: US$14 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The best of Lexington. Malone's is Bluegrass Hospitality Group's original concept, Malone's is pleased to serve guests at three Lexington locations: Hamburg, Palomar and Lansdowne. Known for USDA Prime Beef, an extensive wine list and a relaxed atmosphere, Malone's is the perfect place for a business luncheon or family celebration. Enjoy a full service lunch or dinner, including rolled to order, fresh sushi from the Aqua sushi bar. Our diverse menu and over-the-top hospitality are sure to make Malone's your premiere dining destination.
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

The Charred Oaks Inn owners recommended this place and it was a winner! Great food, quick and attentive service too. Hubby had the whitefish on the menu grilled and it was a generous portion and cooked exactly right-delicious. I had the petite filet mignon. Cooked to perfection, and it was prime cut also. The bottomless Lexingtonian salad was also delish!

Reviewed 17 July 2018

The service, the drinks, the food--superb!
This was our first stay in Lexington and first visit to Malone's on a recommendation of a frequent patron from Saratoga (whose plaque and pictures are on the wall and name is on the cover of the menu). Well, he was right. We loved this place.
The atmosphere was very casual and yet refined, the staff was very welcoming, our server was attentive and accommodating, our cocktails were ambrosial, and the steaks were mouthwatering and perfectly done. And that colossal chocolate layer cake to finish the feast--still can't believe how delicious and huge it was. (Oh, and we started with sushi for appetizers, and that was fabulous as well.)
We'll be back!

Reviewed 15 July 2018

everything I had there was fantastic. The salad is unbelievable! I had the fish and the steaks and they are always great!

1  Thank Chris F
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Always enjoy Malone’s. Great service and great food. Never disappointed. I order the stuffed salmon for entree and the Oysters Rockefeller for appetizer. Highly recommend both.

Reviewed 8 July 2018

Went there for lunch to celebrate our anniversary. I had the Fillet and King Crab Leg. It was excellent. My husband had the fried fish. His only complaint was that it was not cooked well enough for him. But, he likes his fish really dry. I thought it also was excellent. My one complaint would be that they only had butter. As I cannot eat butter, it would have been nice to have an alternative like Organic Buttery Spread.