“ Horrible ”

La Marquesa Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #382 of 946 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Horrible gross food and service was so bad and very expensive by over charging. Wait staff provided one of the worst dining experiences that I have ever had. Every time a drink was empty we had to ask for a refill in which the server made it seem as if it was an inconvenience each and every time. When we asked for a Coke to go at the end of our dining experience we were brought empty cups which we were unsure what they expected us to do with considering even the drink cups we had were also empty. After asking for the cups to be filled with coke not only did the server roll her eyes in a very rude manner but also put her hand in my face in a swishing manner as I attempted to speak to her.

2  Thank Bree T

Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

We try to come here at least once a week. I highly recommend the Enchiladas Rancheras. It is the best in town.

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

Excellent experience. Seriously the best barbacoa tacos I've had in the US. I recommend the green sauce that accompanies it. Fresh and loaded with onions and cilantro. Located behind Captain Ds, so it's a little hard to see, but worth the trip. Right near the mall.

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

This is by far my favorite mexican restaurant in town and Lexington's best kept secret! It's a small place ran by the owners cooking recipes from their ancestors. The al pastor tacos and fish tacos are the best I've ever EVER had. If you're a seafood lover try the burrito del mar. The guacamole is super fresh, and the salsa has a wonderful homemade taste. And don't miss the opportunity to try the margaritas. They are awesome and don't have that sticky fake sugar taste. They're especially good with a coronita! Give it a try!!

Reviewed 10 July 2016

Our son recommended we try this restaurant. Our order was large in size and tasted very good. It is now at the top of my list for good quality mexican food. With the service and atmosphere you can't beat this place. *****