“Family Dinner”

Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: Deli
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Amid northern Lexington's legendary horse farms sits Windy Corner Market, a destination for delicious homemade Po-Boy sandwiches, plate breakfasts and dinners, bakery treats and sundries. We are Kentucky Proud, and use local meats and produce in our food!
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Great food, I tried the blackened catfish, it was delicious. My husband had the catfish dinner, he said it was the best catfish he had eaten. Wonderful little off the beaten path restaurant. Loved it.

1  Thank Charlotte M

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I cannot give a review on the food, but I can make a recommendation before you drive 45 minutes like my family and I. We arrived on a Saturday, get menus, sit down to discuss what we wanted to eat. I stood in line to place our order and the young lady said I just want you to know our kitchen is running 45 minutes to an hour on the food. Wow, that’s a wait for fire. 30 minutes would seem a bit much but realistic not 45 minutes to an hour. We left and found a bbq place that was amazing. Just wanted to share before you make the trip.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Our Group enjoyed different entrees and everyone enjoyed every morsel ... No doggie bags needed .. The food was prepared excellently...The Desserts were sweet perfection.... We can't wait to come again Th Windy Corner Market ......

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

If you are ever in the Lexington area and want a true Lexington experience, take the trip! Great breakfast and the scenery is spectacular!

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Ate lunch here based on a recommendation from a friend with the NTRA. Enjoyed the "Home Cooked" food and atmosphere. Set in the midst of Farm Country, within 10-15 minutes of Claiborne Farm and Old Friends (both of which you should also visit!).
Best advice on choosing a breakfast or lunch entree is, "If it sounds unhealthy, you should definitely try it!"